Kari Lake obliterates reporters on “election deniers”. She has the receipts!

I don't need to post a link to express my opinion. Most of these links are not even factual information but rather someone's narrative.

Talk about seditious conspiracy.
Funny, I see you making these claims and calling me a liar when even your links disprove your narrative. So Pete told his girlfriend they would stop trump from winning. But did he? No. Was he investigated by trumps people. Yes. Was he arrested for sedition or treason? No.

That makes YOU the liar here

I've proven to you that you did cheat.
You certainly have not. Not even close. You posted a link to unverified claims. Not proof of a stolen election. You can cherry pick a few cases of cheating here and there. It was done for Biden AND for Trump. No evidence shows it had any impact on the election results.

Funny, I see you making these claims and calling me a liar when even your links disprove your narrative. So Pete told his girlfriend they would stop trump from winning. But did he? No. Was he investigated by trumps people. Yes. Was he arrested for sedition or treason? No.

That makes YOU the liar here

:lmao:

Wow, you just spew all kinds of shit, never back anything up - and blatantly lie when I prove my point with links.

You are not rational - not even close.

What does Trump need defending for?

Because you blatantly lie?

I actually started a thread opposing Trump for his attacks on Ron DeSantis last week
Trump doesn’t need defending, his guilt is plain and obvious. His piss poor pouty childish reaction to losing an election which led to an insurrection at the capital was visible for all to see. Yet here you are denying it happened and trying to blame Obama for doing worse. It’s laughable

No retard, because Page and Strzok had it in their text messages.

Reality doesn't even exist for you, does it? Only your Reich matters...

Sad.
Their text messages don’t show what you claim they show. Pete texting his girlfriend that he won’t let trump win is not evidence that Obama directed the FBI to illegally block trump from winning. And the fact that trump did win and was welcomed to the white house is further evidence of how full of shit you are.

Can you even imagine if OBama reacted like trump?! Seriously think about it. What if Obama claimed the election was stolen by trump. What if he started a movement called stop the steal and held a rally that turned into a violent attack on the capital while congress was certifying votes. What if he flew off and ditched the inauguration while still claiming the election was stolen.

Can you even fathom the hissy fit you would be having?!?!?!

Their text messages don’t show what you claim they show.

In what way?

Saying they would "stop Trump" once he was elected?

You're not sane and simply don't operate within the real of fact and reality.

You have your Reich and reject reality.

Pete texting his girlfriend that he won’t let trump win is not evidence that Obama directed the FBI to illegally block trump from winning. And the fact that trump did win and was welcomed to the white house is further evidence of how full of shit you are.

But then, that isn't the text - it's that he won't let him take office after he wins. WHICH in fact he actively tried to stop with illegal FISA warrants and propagating the "Russian Collusion" conspiracy theory - which we now know the FBI knew was false from the start.

But you don't care - anything to further the power of your Reich.

Can you even imagine if OBama reacted like trump?

Can you imagine if Trump had the FBI spy on Biden?

You know, the way Obama spied on Trump?

! Seriously think about it. What if Obama claimed the election was stolen by trump.

The way Hillary did?

What if he started a movement called stop the steal and held a rally that turned into a violent attack on the capital while congress was certifying votes. What if he flew off and ditched the inauguration while still claiming the election was stolen.

He did, that was what the Faithless Electors movement to overthrow the popular vote by you fascists was all about.

Can you even fathom the hissy fit you would be having?!?!?!

LOL

Your Reich attempted to overthrow the executive branch of the United States government.

THAT is treason.

In what way?

Saying they would "stop Trump" once he was elected?
In the way it does not show what was communicated to and from Obama… shows nothing of treason…. Doesn’t link to any specific actions taken…. And was investigated by trumps people with no sedition or indictments made.

But then, that isn't the text - it's that he won't let him take office after he wins. WHICH in fact he actively tried to stop with illegal FISA warrants and propagating the "Russian Collusion" conspiracy theory - which we now know the FBI knew was false from the start.

Wrong wrong and wrong. This was all investigated by Horowitz and Durham. One agent lied on an application to get a warrant to investigate Carter Page. That’s it. No sedition, no conspiracy, no blocked election. Double investigated and no charges by Trumps people. Stop
Lying. Reality doesn’t sync with your fake narratives

Your Reich attempted to overthrow the executive branch of the United States government.

THAT is treason.
Haha, I’m familiar with the hood “turn the tables and blame your accusers of what they accuse you of” tactic. It’s a Trump special. But this one is just comical.

You have an actual insurrection led by Trumps stop the steal movement vs a text message exchange between two FBI agents which isn’t backed up by any tangible actions. Pure comedy

Wrong wrong and wrong. This was all investigated by Horowitz and Durham. One agent lied on an application to get a warrant to investigate Carter Page. That’s it. No sedition, no conspiracy, no blocked election. Double investigated and no charges by Trumps people. Stop
Lying. Reality doesn’t sync with your fake narratives

Bull fucking shit.

You're a waste of time - you are a creature of your Reich and simply don't operate within the bounds of fact or reality.

DOZENS of agents lied on FISA applications, including Strzok - because he is an operative of the Reich he is not subject to the law.

Per the termination letter to Strzok;

{"In my 23 years in the FBI, I have not seen a more impactful series of missteps that has called into question the entire organization and more thoroughly damaged the FBI’s reputation." }

You know full well he was charged with sedition, but our corrupt DOI refused to prosecute.

Bull fucking shit.

You're a waste of time - you are a creature of your Reich and simply don't operate within the bounds of fact or reality.

DOZENS of agents lied on FISA applications, including Strzok - because he is an operative of the Reich he is not subject to the law.

Per the termination letter to Strzok;

{"In my 23 years in the FBI, I have not seen a more impactful series of missteps that has called into question the entire organization and more thoroughly damaged the FBI’s reputation." }

You know full well he was charged with sedition, but our corrupt DOI refused to prosecute.

Hahaha, you actually believe that trumps team found him guilty of sedition but didn’t prosecute?! If there’s any bullshit here it’s in that statement right there

Forum List

Back