kinky politics

(D)s aren't 'pushing for more abortions ' they are pushing for a female's right to her autonomy. in fact (D)s DID push for more birth control availability.

not just old people.
they have autonomy with their bodies,, its not their body they want to kill,,

and then theres the fact that americans and people of other countries were restricted from everyday activities but illegals were allowed to enter the country unchecked or known to be infected and that BLM riots helped reduce the spread but conservative rallies helped spread it,,
That is not a scientific argument.

Democrats are pushing for more abortions.
Meanwhile, Republicans have chipped away at coronavirus protocol, undoubtedly leading to many excruciating deaths in old people from coronavirus.
HaHaHa, I am one of those old people--with a heart condition and unvaxxed who prove your assertion is bullshit. I have also had the original and the omicron variants and I am surviving quite nicely.

In my other thread I suggested that Democrats offer more moral responsibility.

You have a "president" who took showers with his own daughter, and you're saying "Democrats offer more moral responsibility"?

seriously.gif

As long as someone else pays for it, eh?

you mean like health insurance thru obamacare?

& a real conservative shirley sees the cost effective savings of paying a little up front to save a boatlaod on the back end.

Murder as in abortion is still illegal and immoral.

what is immoral is forcing unwanted births, then not wanting to pay the cost of having them here, thriving. so save it, jr.

Forum List

Back