Kristi Noem Calls Off Disastrous Book Tour

Yes, Cheney moved. What are the chances that DeSantis, governor of Florida, will move? The same with Rubio a senator.
Rubio could be renting there in the DC AREA already, so I admit it could be easier for him than DeSantis.

Rubio is vying for the veep, and a contender.... I'm pretty sure Rubio IS quite aware of him needing to move for the Florida electoral votes to count for them.... don't you think?

Rubio could be renting there in the DC AREA already, so I admit it could be easier for him than DeSantis.

Rubio is vying for the veep, and a contender.... I'm pretty sure Rubio IS quite aware of him needing to move for the Florida electoral votes to count for them.... don't you think?
I don't like Rubio. He waxes his ear lobes.

she kind of cute as well.
She's already taken. Twice! She has her husband and her open lover, Corey Lewandowski... Maybe she has room for a third? You could try, to see how far you can get??

You don't talk about killing dogs, even if it is justified. I'm not saying it was. I mean, look at the John Wick movies.

She really face planted on this one.

She's already taken. Twice! She has her husband and her open lover, Corey Lewandowski... Maybe she has room for a third? You could try, to see how far you can get??
Thanks for sharing. Have a miserable day :)

You don't talk about killing dogs, even if it is justified. I'm not saying it was. I mean, look at the John Wick movies.

She really face planted on this one.
lets be honest... when the veterinarian puts a dog "to sleep"... they never wake up....

We had a class for our dogs to "Make sure you know this face so you can run as fast as you can to get away from Kristi."

lets be honest... when the veterinarian puts a dog "to sleep"... they never wake up....

We love our dogs in America. What she thought would make her look strong and able to make hard decisions made her look scary.

We had to have a dog put down when I was a kid for biting another kid. It's a terrible event. She shouldn't have shared it.

We love our dogs in America. What she thought would make her look strong and able to make hard decisions made her look scary.

We had to have a dog put down when I was a kid for biting another kid. It's a terrible event. She shouldn't have shared it.
yeah, there are many people out there that are "buttercups".

Ok, so she is off the Veep list! That leaves Stefanik as a female to try to get some more female vote, or Tim Scott to pull more black vote....

But knowing Trump he will shock jock everyone, with no one on this list of potentials...

like maybe Ron DeSantis?

I figure he'll go full crazy and pick JD Vance.

Forum List

Back