Lakers eill beat Denver

Alright, so what is your avatar? Or did you not take part in the bet?

Denver vs Boston is probably the best Finals now and if the Clippers lose, I will be rooting for Denver.
Your reply proves just how little we all know. When you wrote that, did you think Denver would be down 0-1 vs the Timberwolves? The Timberwolves look good. I don't think Denver is going to repeat. I think like Giannis, Jokic is going to be a one title pony. Want to bet Denver doesn't make it past Minnesota? Double or nothing?

Then, who will win OKC or Minnesota? Who knows? Will the Knicks be in the finals not Boston?

Will Dallas be in the finals? Who knows??? What a great year!!!

If Denver is out, one team will be winning their first championship. So I want Denver out.

Your reply proves just how little we all know. When you wrote that, did you think Denver would be down 0-1 vs the Timberwolves? The Timberwolves look good. I don't think Denver is going to repeat. I think like Giannis, Jokic is going to be a one title pony. Want to bet Denver doesn't make it past Minnesota? Double or nothing?

Then, who will win OKC or Minnesota? Who knows? Will the Knicks be in the finals not Boston?

Will Dallas be in the finals? Who knows??? What a great year!!!

If Denver is out, one team will be winning their first championship. So I want Denver out.

I wouldn’t set yourself on fire and run thru the Capitol bldg just yet, Stain. It was only one game. I’ve seen you MSM suckers jump off cliffs before. Only to realize…..uh? They can make adjustments as you plummet to your horrible death. MN is good, and a real threat. But they have also can have shooting woes at times also. Seen it all before over decades. 1 game is no guarantee of a win or sweep. Go suck on CNN more.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t set yourself on fire just yet stain. It was only one game. Ive seen you MSM suckers jump off cliffs before. Only to realize…..uh? They can make adjustments as you plummet to your horrible death. MN is goid, and a real threat. But they have so e shooting woes at times also. Seen it all before over decades. 1 game is no guarantee of a win or sweep. Go suck on CNN more.

The Kobe Shaq Lakers beat us game 1 in 2004. Then we swept them. A 5 game sweep. LOL

I wouldn’t set yourself on fire just yet stain. It was only one game. Ive seen you MSM suckers jump off cliffs before. Only to realize…..uh? They can make adjustments as you plummet to your horrible death. MN is goid, and a real threat. But they have so e shooting woes at times also. Seen it all before over decades. 1 game is no guarantee of a win or sweep. Go suck on CNN more.
Are you a Nugget fan? Please tell me you are. Then this will make rooting against them more fun.

Hard to feel bad for Denver or Milwaukee. They got rings. I hope to god the new younger players are better than Lebron and fat boy.

1714928559358.png

1714928582745.png

CLEVE should be able to out-Defense ORL and squeak thru? But this series has been great fun to watch despite the filthy MSM ignoring it along with the Stain.

We have a game 7 on right now. SHUP the Stain.

ORL started out hot, hitting threes too. This game is a tossup.

would you call it over 200pts right now Q1 5 min mark? No matter who wins?

CLEVE should be able to out-Defense ORL and squeak thru? But this series has been great fun to watch despite the filthy MSM ignoring it along with the Stain.

We have a game 7 on right now. SHUP the Stain.

Even when this series was the only series on that day, I didn't watch. Because neither of these teams will make it to the next round. Now I will watch Cleveland get whipped by Boston.

This is the only series I'm sure of. Boston will be in the Eastern conference finals.

Forum List

Back