Latest Biden whopper: “I’m a lifetime member of the NAACP”.

Groundswell of Democrats Builds Calling on Menendez to ...

View attachment 949393
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics
Sep 26, 2023 — A stampede of Senate Democrats led by some of the party's most endangered incumbents rushed forward on Tuesday calling for Senator Robert ...

That's what happens when one is not a team player within the Democrat Party.

Menendez was not a team player during the Obama Administration when it came to Cuba and the Iran deal.
Normally they would just look the other way, but -

Thanks for pointing that out.

Why can’t Biden be a lifetime member of the NAACP?

Probably because he hates black people.

1716218466149.png

Biden has also served as Vice President to the first black President and has named the first black Vice President and first female black Supreme Court Justice
Oh yeah! You mean the president who was the first black guy that was articulate and clean? Its almost like a fairy tale, man.

Probably the most racist thing he ever said and you dont care. Because you are completely disingenuous.
You really are pathetic.

Actually, I don’t care
I don’t seriously believe that you did either.

That's what happens when one is not a team player within the Democrat Party.

Menendez was not a team player during the Obama Administration when it came to Cuba and the Iran deal.
From 2015?
Normally they would just look the other way, but -

Thanks for pointing that out.
They disowned him after his crimes, teabaggers, like their dear leader, embrace their criminals.

Boy….you really Shit the Bed with this thread.

:eek: Biden claims to be a Lifetime Member of the NAACP, who believes he joined NAACP as a baby? Does he think we are STOOPID?

Lifetime Member means for the rest of your life
Lifelong Member means your whole life

:slap:
So you can’t show his membership.

Got it.

Anyone, including racists like Biden can be a lifetime member of NAACP.

All you have to do is pay $750...

Interestingly, normal adult annual membership is $30, but if you are an incarcerated criminal, NAACP gives you a 60% discount.

Boy….you really Shit the Bed with this thread.

:eek: Biden claims to be a Lifetime Member of the NAACP, who believes he joined NAACP as a baby? Does he think we are STOOPID?

Lifetime Member means for the rest of your life
Lifelong Member means your whole life

:slap:
Lifetime Defined:
the duration of a person's life.
the duration of a thing's existence
used to express the view that a period is very long.
the duration of the existence of a living being (such as a person or an animal) or a thing (such as a star or a subatomic particle)

Joe is a lifetime member of the NAACP and at the same time lynched African Americans. He is equal opportunity.
I don’t know that he lynched anybody.

But he sure didn’t want white kids being schooled with black kids — or as he called it, the “jungle.”

I’m pretty sure the NAACP wouldn’t have liked that comment. Not. One. Little. Bit.

Forum List

Back