Lefties losing it, with Rita Panahi.

Spoken like a true woke anti American.
I hope I'm awake. Otherwise the coffee I'm drinking tastes like dirt...cause it was just ground today. :)

Here's the thing. This talking head is just another in a long line of "conservative" and alt-right skirts trying to curry favor with an American male population who sit there watching the tele going..."she's hot. I got a shot"!! Of course they're going nod their (little) heads and agree with what she's saying. It's a dynamic that works for the right hand side of the aisle. Murdoch and Ailes figured this out decades ago when they started introducing the attractive anchors with the tight skirts on Fox.

I hope I'm awake. Otherwise the coffee I'm drinking tastes like dirt...cause it was just ground today. :)

Here's the thing. This talking head is just another in a long line of "conservative" and alt-right skirts trying to curry favor with an American male population who sit there watching the tele going..."she's hot. I got a shot"!! Of course they're going nod their (little) heads and agree with what she's saying. It's a dynamic that works for the right hand side of the aisle. Murdoch and Ailes figured this out decades ago when they started introducing the attractive anchors with the tight skirts on Fox.
Or she's telling the truth, which you hate, as I clearly can see agent Jack ..

She's by far one of the best journalists out there, calling out the fake news with remarkable clarity.

This relatively short clip speaks for itself ....

Who?

And ain't nobody watching a 30 minute video by someone they never heard of.

This is a SkyNews series .
Called lefties losing it.
That's nice.

These guys?

Sky News Australia – Bias and Credibility​

Sky News - Right Bias - Republican - Conservative - Generally Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

Dismissed as irrelevant.

Forum List

Back