Let’s Prohibit the Swastika as an Avator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, your support of Hamas is genuine.
Correct.
There was never any doubt.
There shouldn't be. But note that you have now changed your original statement for the third time. I think it's because you can begin to feel the net tightening around you. You are just blabbing on but you don't realize that I am paying attention to the details. You're screwing yourself and you don't even know it. :badgrin:

Correct.

There shouldn't be. But note that you have now changed your original statement for the third time. I think it's because you can begin to feel the net tightening around you. You are just blabbing on but you don't realize that I am paying attention to the details. You're screwing yourself and you don't even know it. :badgrin:
My original statement is that those following Nazi ideology in regards to Jews should be identifiable by having swastika avatars

I still think that you should.

Mods: With antisemitism nearing 1939:Germany right here in America, how about we disallow the swastika as a member’s avator? It is the same as calling doe the extermination of Jews.

I like my anrisemites open, loud, and easily targetable.

A swastika is oh so easy to lase for a hellfire strike.

Because leftists hate being branded for what they are
Meanwhile back in reality, neo-Nazis are a dependable MAGA voting block.

Screen Shot 2024-04-23 at 4.37.15 PM.png

I say a website can determine what level of civility they want to have. For example, this website has prohibited the n-word, although that is technically free speech.

Where do you sit with that decision?
The site allows Paki though.

I sit with free speech. If people feel offended, they need to change their feelings.

So for example, anything to do with people murdering kids with abortion, and the mental illness called transgender is here, but we all tolerate it. Free speech for those that support those issues.

The site allows Paki though.

I sit with free speech. If people feel offended, they need to change their feelings.

So for example, anything to do with people murdering kids with abortion, and the mental illness called transgender is here, but we all tolerate it. Free speech for those that support those issues.
What’s Paki?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back