Liberals voted for it...

other than the tax for not having health care, what other tax increases are you claiming are coming? and if you already have health care how are you going to see a tax increase?

You had to vote for it to see what was in it.......... Sound familiar? And you voted for it...

So here it comes.

The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) has several tax increases taking effect after December 31, 2012.

Here's how:

Starting January 1, 2013, you can only deduct the total medical care expenses that exceed 10 percent of your adjusted gross income! Note: Taxpayers over the age of 65-years-old old can continue to use 7.5 percent until 2016.

After December 31, 2012, there will be an excise tax (basically a sales tax) of 2.3 percent on the sale of certain medical devices by manufacturers, producers or importers. The manufacturer is responsible for reporting and paying the tax, but the tax will most likely be passed on to the final consumer.

Would you like to know more or will you make excuses for these 2 to start with?
again, how do these affect your average middle class family? i see taxes on the sale of certain medical devices as well as an ability to limit deductions on qualified medical expenses under 10% of your gross incomes (current rate is 7.5%). so how does this affect the middle class?

So if it doesn't affect you it doesn't count? It is a tax on not only middle class but also the poorer classes. Just like Obama's tobacco tax...It was a tax mostly on the poor, but he got a pass on it...

You guys really crack me up, make excuses. If Obama told you his farts smelled like roses you would want to know what was wrong with your roses.....

You had to vote for it to see what was in it.......... Sound familiar? And you voted for it...

So here it comes.

The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) has several tax increases taking effect after December 31, 2012.

Here's how:

Starting January 1, 2013, you can only deduct the total medical care expenses that exceed 10 percent of your adjusted gross income! Note: Taxpayers over the age of 65-years-old old can continue to use 7.5 percent until 2016.

After December 31, 2012, there will be an excise tax (basically a sales tax) of 2.3 percent on the sale of certain medical devices by manufacturers, producers or importers. The manufacturer is responsible for reporting and paying the tax, but the tax will most likely be passed on to the final consumer.

Would you like to know more or will you make excuses for these 2 to start with?
again, how do these affect your average middle class family? i see taxes on the sale of certain medical devices as well as an ability to limit deductions on qualified medical expenses under 10% of your gross incomes (current rate is 7.5%). so how does this affect the middle class?

So if it doesn't affect you it doesn't count? It is a tax on not only middle class but also the poorer classes. Just like Obama's tobacco tax...It was a tax mostly on the poor, but he got a pass on it...

You guys really crack me up, make excuses. If Obama told you his farts smelled like roses you would want to know what was wrong with your roses.....
if a tax raise or a tax cut doesnt affect you, then why are you worried so much about it? your claiming the health care tax will raise taxes on the middle class, yet when that statement is challenged you retreat into another argument.

again, how are taxes being raised on those who already have health care? this is the basis of your argument which i have shown to be false. will some individuals taxes increase, yes, but for the majority of those who already have health care, or fall below the threshold of that tax they will not be affected.

your grasping a straws here. your argument is weak and not very well thought out.

if a tax raise or a tax cut doesnt affect you, then why are you worried so much about it? your claiming the health care tax will raise taxes on the middle class, yet when that statement is challenged you retreat into another argument.

again, how are taxes being raised on those who already have health care? this is the basis of your argument which i have shown to be false. will some individuals taxes increase, yes, but for the majority of those who already have health care, or fall below the threshold of that tax they will not be affected.

your grasping a straws here. your argument is weak and not very well thought out.

Go smell your roses.........

Go smell your roses.........
well played comeback, as is typical of most people who lack intellect, when they have nothing intelligent to say they resort to insults. thanks for again proving this point.

No it's simple, I provided several examples of Tax Increases under Obamacare (as you wanted). And as I predicted you dismiss them.

There is no longer a need for me to make any attempt to educate those who will not be educated.....

Have a wonderful day....... And remember, you voted for it, now you can learn what's in it.....

No it's simple, I provided several examples of Tax Increases under Obamacare (as you wanted). And as I predicted you dismiss them.

There is no longer a need for me to make any attempt to educate those who will not be educated.....

Have a wonderful day....... And remember, you voted for it, now you can learn what's in it.....
your basic claim was the middle class families will have less money due to the ACA. when i challenged that claim your response is that you provided "examples" of tax increases. simply providing examples doesnt mean that all middle class families are now going to see a tax increase.

i can guarantee that you havent read the entire ACA law as written. well i actually have and the majority of the middle class will not see tax increases. those who refuse to purchase health care who can afford to do so will pay the penalty (i.e the tax), however if you already have health care or fall under the threshold you will not be subject to this tax.

so explain the class how the middle class is going to see this tax increase?

and it was a weak insult, but nonetheless still an insult. when the weak minded and intellectually challenged no longer have anything to add to a conversation or debate they, like you resort to insults.

your basic claim was the middle class families will have less money due to the ACA. when i challenged that claim your response is that you provided "examples" of tax increases. simply providing examples doesnt mean that all middle class families are now going to see a tax increase.

i can guarantee that you havent read the entire ACA law as written. well i actually have and the majority of the middle class will not see tax increases. those who refuse to purchase health care who can afford to do so will pay the penalty (i.e the tax), however if you already have health care or fall under the threshold you will not be subject to this tax.

and it was a weak insult, but nonetheless still an insult. when the weak minded and intellectually challenged no longer have anything to add to a conversation or debate they, like you resort to insults.

Wow, you read the whole thing? And you understood it and are an expert now? Yet we are still learning about things like the new taxes that you deny.... You can make all the arguments you want that all the middle class won't see a tax hike. But plenty will, and so will some poor, and the rest of us will see our taxes paying more for things like wheelchairs for those same poor.

SO go on and deny it all, we understand.

You really don't know me.... And you have much to learn about Obama and Obamacare. As we all do.....

Wow, you read the whole thing? And you understood it and are an expert now? Yet we are still learning about things like the new taxes that you deny.... You can make all the arguments you want that all the middle class won't see a tax hike. But plenty will, and so will some poor, and the rest of us will see our taxes paying more for things like wheelchairs for those same poor.

SO go on and deny it all, we understand.

You really don't know me.... And you have much to learn about Obama and Obamacare. As we all do.....
so youve ready the whole thing and are now the expert? so we should just take your word and believe you?

i would suggest you read the law before you claim to know anything about it.

WOW all this time and no comments about the news today about the $63 per person fee (spelled T A X) that Obama care has hit major companies with....

I wonder how this one will get spun?

Obamacare is a tax mostly on the middle and lower classes.....but liberals don't say shit about it.

We know.... We'll all be paying for this $63 per head tax....
The fess is at set the per-capita rate at $5.25 per month, which works out to $63 a year.

America’s Health Insurance Plans, the major industry trade group for health insurers, says the fund is an important program that will help stabilize the market and mitigate cost increases for consumers as the changes in the Obama law take effect.

it is a temporary assessment levied for three years starting in 2014, designed to raise $25 billion. It starts at $63 and then declines.

It's $63 annually to cushion the cost of covering people with pre-existing conditions under President Obama’s health care overhaul. its not a tax, its a fee paid by insurance companies. if they pass that on to consumers, how is that an different from the costs they add on to cover the uninsured right now?

Liberals also like the tax fast food/snack food, gasoline and tobacco.....all regressive taxes against poor people.

We know.... We'll all be paying for this $63 per head tax....
The fess is at set the per-capita rate at $5.25 per month, which works out to $63 a year.

America’s Health Insurance Plans, the major industry trade group for health insurers, says the fund is an important program that will help stabilize the market and mitigate cost increases for consumers as the changes in the Obama law take effect.

it is a temporary assessment levied for three years starting in 2014, designed to raise $25 billion. It starts at $63 and then declines.

It's $63 annually to cushion the cost of covering people with pre-existing conditions under President Obama’s health care overhaul. its not a tax, its a fee paid by insurance companies. if they pass that on to consumers, how is that an different from the costs they add on to cover the uninsured right now?

Funny, I wonder if the supreme court would call it a fee or a tax? Irregardless, Obamacare is costing all of us....And you simply cannot spin that away........

Liberals also like the tax fast food/snack food, gasoline and tobacco.....all regressive taxes against poor people.
so rich people dont eat fast food, use gas or tobacco products?

Smokers and education

Adults with 16 or more years of education had the lowest smoking prevalence (11.3 percent). Adults with 9 to 11 years of education had higher smoking prevalence (36.8 percent) compared to adults with fewer or more years of education.
Smokers by socio-economic status

Smoking prevalence was higher among adults living below the poverty level (32.3 percent) than those living at or above the poverty level (23.5 percent).

Demographics of tobacco use

Not hard to find...... And how many Rich politicians in the past few years didn't know how to order a burger at a fast food place? Several have been in the news.......

Forum List

Back