Lindsey Graham says It's a 'nightmare' for an incumbent to be in a runoff, predicts Warnock loss & Herschel Walker victory

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'm not necessarily a Herschel Walker fan, but as a fan of limited government, i hope the GOP takes the Senate

Graham is NOT a fiscal conservative who supports limited govt.

Graham is closer to Paul pelosi than Gingrich.

i'm not necessarily a Herschel Walker fan, but as a fan of limited government, i hope the GOP takes the Senate

No way, even more people are going to change their vote to vote for the honest man. I can't imagine any Christian voting for Herschel Walker, he's such a liar and definitely paid for abortions.

No way, even more people are going to change their vote to vote for the honest man. I can't imagine any Christian voting for Herschel Walker, he's such a liar and definitely paid for abortions.
Everything is about trusting. Lindsey Graham makes comments about abortions a few weeks before the election for no reason in a sensitive situation. Sell outs are to degree. And the direction is always to what the power elites want.

Everything is about trusting. Lindsey Graham makes comments about abortions a few weeks before the election for no reason in a sensitive situation. Sell outs are to degree. And the direction is always to what the power elites want.
1. Totally agree that Graham cost the GOP seats with his unnecessary comments about making abortions illegal nationwide. That proved that the dem's talking point was correct, an unforced error.

2. Senator Scott's proposal to eventually eliminate SS and Medicare was a disaster. Even after the GOP said that proposal wasn't happening, it was out there proving dems right, another unforced error.

3. Mitch McConnell wasted money in AK supporting Murkowski against fellow GOP candidate Tshibaka. That money would have been better spent helping Oz and Laxalt and Masters, yet another unforced error.

4. The fact that a week after the election there still are districts that only have 30% of the vote counted is criminal. The GOP needs to learn that democrats cheat, and extended elections make cheating easy. Votes need to be counted on ELECTION DAY.

They're selling their souls to the devil.

1. Totally agree that Graham cost the GOP seats with his unnecessary comments about making abortions illegal nationwide. That proved that the dem's talking point was correct, an unforced error.

2. Senator Scott's proposal to eventually eliminate SS and Medicare was a disaster. Even after the GOP said that proposal wasn't happening, it was out there proving dems right, another unforced error.

3. Mitch McConnell wasted money in AK supporting Murkowski against fellow GOP candidate Tshibaka. That money would have been better spent helping Oz and Laxalt and Masters, yet another unforced error.

4. The fact that a week after the election there still are districts that only have 30% of the vote counted is criminal. The GOP needs to learn that democrats cheat, and extended elections make cheating easy. Votes need to be counted on ELECTION DAY.
The only thing that you could say about lindsey graham is that he's a total fraud and hypocrite. She's a very sick, fickle woman.

Did they run out of suckers to fill out and deliver boxes of 'last minute ballots'? This is them lsoing because of the illiteracy they promoted in public skoolz and now can't find enough morons to crank out product for the elections.lol

In other threads you and the deviants are sniveling and wetting their diapers over 'Evul Xian Theocracy N Stuff', and now their hoping to elect a preacher to the Governorship. You dopers n deviants just can't make up your minds what you want, outside of mass baby murders and sexually mutilating children.

Forum List

Back