Live - Massive 80,000 People Turn Out for Trump Rally in Wildwood, NJ

I actually did answer your questions. You didn't answer mine however. When you act stupid you should be prepared to be called out for it. I really didn't even have to backup my arguments it was all there in black and white with that letter. Anyone with any intelligence could look at it and know at this point that it was propaganda. When it first came out I can see the confusion but not at this point in time. Why do you hate Rudy Giuliani?
You dodge for pages to point out a lie in the letter you claimed was full of lies. Then you posted one which wasn’t a lie.

I also asked if the FBI authenticated all the content of the FBI or just linked it to Hunter. You didn’t ask set that either.

Which question of yours did I miss? Happy to directly answer it now.

It’s not ad hominem at all… it’s straight up suspicious. The presidents lawyer who has been on a year long crusade to find dirt on Joe and Hunter magically ends up with Hunter laptop during an election year??

Come on. Only a moron wouldn’t be suspicious about that. So for me to take anything from that computer seriously it would need to be authenticated by a very reliable source.
But now that it's been declared legitimate by the FBI you continue to Gaslight about the letter and the laptop. Let's turn the tables, if the laptop was a trump product from his family and it had drug use and pedophilia as well as questionable business practices on it would you feel the same way? Be honest now.

But now that it's been declared legitimate by the FBI you continue to Gaslight about the letter and the laptop. Let's turn the tables, if the laptop was a trump product from his family and it had drug use and pedophilia as well as questionable business practices on it would you feel the same way? Be honest now.
If something was now declared about the laptop then it’s irrelevant to what was declared at the time of the letter. If pedophilia or other crimes were authenticated then Hunter should be arrested for it. Plain and simple. If the situation was reversed I’d react the same way.

You dodge for pages to point out a lie in the letter you claimed was full of lies. Then you posted one which wasn’t a lie.

I also asked if the FBI authenticated all the content of the FBI or just linked it to Hunter. You didn’t ask set that either.

Which question of yours did I miss? Happy to directly answer it now.
Okay I'm going to do this one more time read it carefully. Note how they dwell on Russian disinformation and mention Russia at least 10 times in this small excerpt . The purpose was to mislead . They mentioned no other options including the one where it actually was Hunter Biden's laptop and it was unaltered . Come on now try not to be so biased that you can't see it

Screenshot_20240513-123823_OneDrive.jpg

Old Aged Magatoids in NJ

Trump lost NJ to both Hillary and Biden by something like 16/18 points. HE ain't gonna change the realities on the ground with a rally or two.

Imagine this crowd worrying about any candidate's age? I doubt many could get a ride on that roller coaster without the presence of a home health aide.
:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 945355
It is a marvel that all the idiots gather like that.

If something was now declared about the laptop then it’s irrelevant to what was declared at the time of the letter. If pedophilia or other crimes were authenticated then Hunter should be arrested for it. Plain and simple. If the situation was reversed I’d react the same way.
So they tried to paint it as Russian disinformation. See what I mean? They haven't went after Hunter or Joe for the pedophilia on the laptop. What does that say to you? These are the questions you don't answer. If this were Trump laptop you'd probably be Dancing in the Street and Trump would be behind bars right now. There is a lot of hypocrisy and dishonesty in the Democrat Party.

Okay I'm going to do this one more time read it carefully. Note how they dwell on Russian disinformation and mention Russia at least 10 times in this small excerpt . The purpose was to mislead . They mentioned no other options including the one where it actually was Hunter Biden's laptop and it was unaltered . Come on now try not to be so biased that you can't see it

View attachment 946563
Social Media and right wing media was running wild with all kinds of “options” along with conspiracies, assumptions and lies. The purpose of the letter was to slow people down and tell them to look critically at their information sources. The shit being pumped out did have the earmarks of Russian disinformation. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Russian troll farms did pump out a ton of disinformation about it. Would be shocked if they didn’t.

Fact is the laptops content wasn’t vetted. I still don’t know that it all was. The letter clearly stated that the authors did not know one way or the other if it was legit or if the Russians were involved, but a warning was warranted in their eyes. It wasn’t out of line IMO

So they tried to paint it as Russian disinformation. See what I mean? They haven't went after Hunter or Joe for the pedophilia on the laptop. What does that say to you? These are the questions you don't answer. If this were Trump laptop you'd probably be Dancing in the Street and Trump would be behind bars right now. There is a lot of hypocrisy and dishonesty in the Democrat Party.
I still don’t know that that content was authenticated. If anything illegal was authenticated then it should be pursued in court. The fact that it wasn’t under Trump or over the past few years tells me it wasn’t authenticated and puppets like yourself are still spreading disinformation about it.

Social Media and right wing media was running wild with all kinds of “options” along with conspiracies, assumptions and lies. The purpose of the letter was to slow people down and tell them to look critically at their information sources. The shit being pumped out did have the earmarks of Russian disinformation. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Russian troll farms did pump out a ton of disinformation about it. Would be shocked if they didn’t.

Fact is the laptops content wasn’t vetted. I still don’t know that it all was. The letter clearly stated that the authors did not know one way or the other if it was legit or if the Russians were involved, but a warning was warranted in their eyes. It wasn’t out of line IMO
The censorship you mean? What lies? The purpose of the letter was to deflect and reduce the impact of the laptop on the election that was coming up. There is some pretty salacious material on that laptop and I already proved to you that if people had known about it it would have switched their vote. The 51 intelligence officials participated in propaganda along with Anthony blinken. Sorry to burst your bubble

I still don’t know that that content was authenticated. If anything illegal was authenticated then it should be pursued in court. The fact that it wasn’t under Trump or over the past few years tells me it wasn’t authenticated and puppets like yourself are still spreading disinformation about it.
You didn't say why you hated Giuliani so much. You don't seem to answer my questions. You're kind of a liar. Why? What disinformation am I spreading about the laptop? I believe this picture is from it. You'd be a lot happier if this was Trump wouldn't you .

Screenshot_20240411-214659_X.jpg

The censorship you mean? What lies? The purpose of the letter was to deflect and reduce the impact of the laptop on the election that was coming up. There is some pretty salacious material on that laptop and I already proved to you that if people had known about it it would have switched their vote. The 51 intelligence officials participated in propaganda along with Anthony blinken. Sorry to burst your bubble
The narrative was that the laptop had evidence of Biden crimes. All kinds of wild shit was being slung. Yet the DOJ did nothing. I know I know, you think that’s because they are corrupt. But that’s a lazy excuse.

That letter was an attempt to slow people down. People like you take a crump and make a mountain out of it. That’s not a respectable or intelligent way to act

You didn't say why you hated Giuliani so much. You don't seem to answer my questions. You're kind of a liar. Why? What disinformation am I spreading about the laptop? I believe this picture is from it. You'd be a lot happier if this was Trump wouldn't you .

View attachment 946603
Has that photo been authenticated? You’d say yes because you found it online somewhere and it’s said to be from the laptop. I’d say you’re a shinning example of a gullible person who’s just looking for propaganda to spread with out a care for facts or truth

The narrative was that the laptop had evidence of Biden crimes. All kinds of wild shit was being slung. Yet the DOJ did nothing. I know I know, you think that’s because they are corrupt. But that’s a lazy excuse.

That letter was an attempt to slow people down. People like you take a crump and make a mountain out of it. That’s not a respectable or intelligent way to act
The letter was propaganda and election interference. Joe Biden used it during his debate with Donald Trump. For you to paint it as some innocuous unimportant item is negligent. Joe Biden and his administration are corrupt and propagandists. People like you allow them to get away with criminal Behavior. The reason there were no arrests because of the laptop is because Joe Biden controls the doj. Corruption, and you vote for it don't you?

Has that photo been authenticated? You’d say yes because you found it online somewhere and it’s said to be from the laptop. I’d say you’re a shinning example of a gullible person who’s just looking for propaganda to spread with out a care for facts or truth
My explanation of the laptop is much much better than yours. That's why I have won this argument. You're the gullible one just sitting around waiting for the next Democrat hoax

4c0fde6.jpg

The letter was propaganda and election interference. Joe Biden used it during his debate with Donald Trump. For you to paint it as some innocuous unimportant item is negligent. Joe Biden and his administration are corrupt and propagandists. People like you allow them to get away with criminal Behavior. The reason there were no arrests because of the laptop is because Joe Biden controls the doj. Corruption, and you vote for it don't you?
Under that idiot logic then the same can be said about the laptop. Propaganda and election interference. A failed october surprise attempt used by Trump and his team of liars.

Under that idiot logic then the same can be said about the laptop. Propaganda and election interference. A failed october surprise attempt used by Trump and his team of liars.
Now your TDS showing. That letter was Propaganda and election interference from the Democrats. You're sounding more and more like one. I think you may have lied.
Why did you ignore the question? Has that photo been authenticated?
You ignore lots of questions. Why don't you figure it out yourself?

Screenshot_20240512-204116_Samsung Internet.jpg

why do you hate Rudy Giuliani so much? I suppose you think Trump and his team has been treated fairly by the justice department too. Have you seen Ashley Biden's diary OMG, pedophile Joe.

Now your TDS showing. That letter was Propaganda and election interference from the Democrats. You're sounding more and more like one. I think you may have lied.
Just showing you how lame your logic is when applied to your side: the stories that have spun off the laptop were absolutely used to influence the election, they were absolutely propaganda. You’re still posting photos that you really have no clue of their validity. Pure ignorance.

I’m not going to the extreme and making the same accusations as you. I don’t roll that way. I’m just showing you what it looks like from the other side

You ignore lots of questions. Why don't you figure it out yourself?

View attachment 946615
why do you hate Rudy Giuliani so much? I suppose you think Trump and his team has been treated fairly by the justice department too. Have you seen Ashley Biden's diary OMG, pedophile Joe.
I’m happy to address any question.

I don’t hate Rudy. I just don’t respect him or trust anything he says.

Forum List

Back