Look at All these Anti Semites

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015

Maybe it is time to stop calling people who oppose the wickedness of Benjamin Netanyahu Anti Semites. Maybe it is time some Jews in America started opposing what Netanyahu is doing. It's time Biden cut Israel off until Netanyahu and his right wing extremist Likud Party is gone. He is murdering children and those children are not being used as human shields. Those aid workers from Worlds Kitchen, were not human shields. It's time we stopped believing Netayahus lies. The people of Israel have, but here in America...​

Tens of thousands of Israeli protesters call for Netanyahu’s removal​

Demonstrators join families of hostages in cities across country and vow to persist until he is ousted as PM
Lorenzo Tondo and Quique Kierszenbaum in Jerusalem

Tens of thousands of people across Israel joined the families of hostages this weekend to protest against the government and call for the removal of Benjamin Netanyahu, as the Israeli prime minister grappled with one of the most serious threats yet to his coalition.

The protesters in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Haifa, Be’er Sheva, Caesarea and other cities on Saturday – and at a further demonstration outside the Knesset in Jerusalem on Sunday – demanded the release of those still held captive in Gaza after close to six months, and labelled Netanyahu an “obstacle to the deal”, vowing to persist until he leaves power.

Look at All these Anti Semites!

Last edited:
There in America you also have millions of people who believe criminals obey gun laws, cars change weather patterns, a blubbering old pedophile hiding from a common cold in a basement "won" a "legitimate" election based on mail in ballots that NO OTHER COUNTRY would tolerate, and that a media dominated by "people" like Katherine Maher for whom truth is an obstacle is "unbiased" and properly informs the public.

So I'm sure Israel has it's share of self destructive delusional dumbasses as well.

Last edited:
There in America you also have millions of people who believe criminals obey gun laws, cars change weather patterns, a blubbering old pedophile hiding from a common cold in a basement "won" a "legitimate" election based on mail in ballots that NO OTHER COUNTRY would tolerate, and that a media dominated by "people" like Katherine Maher for whom truth is an obstacle is "unbiased" and properly informs the public.

So I'm sure Israel has it's share of self destructive delusion dumbasses as well.
Your post is stupid. All of it is nonsense.

Suicidal Land For Peace Marxist DOVE Pro Arab Jews are worthless
They're NOT MARXISTS.

They're just anti-anticommunist like so many vapid "liberal" drones in the US.

Real Marxists do not want to destroy their own homeland.

The history of Marxism is not lost on me however, I don't know that humanity could ever actually achieve it. I hope that AI can one day be used to equitably ration resources and not aggrandize any individuals over others. A world without a useless and malignant ruling class might be possible that way.

Biden has backed Netanyahu every step of the way.
A vote for Biden is a vote for the mass murder of children.

How does that compare to:
  1. Uncle Bodie was eaten by Cannibals, or
  2. I was arrested with a black family during a Civil Right March, or
  3. “Four more years. Pause”?
8oh2dk.jpg

They're NOT MARXISTS.

They're just anti-anticommunist like so many vapid "liberal" drones in the US.

Real Marxists do not want to destroy their own homeland.

The history of Marxism is not lost on me however, I don't know that humanity could ever actually achieve it. I hope that AI can one day be used to equitably ration resources and not aggrandize any individuals over others. A world without a useless and malignant ruling class might be possible that way.
They are Marxists ( Especially the ones taking to the Streets of Israel fighting against Judicial Reform )

It's awful!

So awful that Hamas does such a good job hiding their terrorist infrastructure behind children.
You are behind the curve. That excuse doesn’t work. The Israelis target civilians.

Last edited:

Part of that is they trust Hamas, the people who use women and children as human shields, to report those numbers. Might as well be a fart in the wind if you ask me. Hamas murdered and raped their way though a music festival full of young civilians and deny it despite a mountain of evidence to the contrary. They don’t seem like the valid source of civilian casualties. Just saying.

Part of that is they trust Hamas, the people who use women and children as human shields, to report those numbers. Might as well be a fart in the wind if you ask me. Hamas murdered and raped their way though a music festival full of young civilians and deny it despite a mountain of evidence to the contrary. They don’t seem like the valid source of civilian casualties. Just saying.
The UN and the medical journal The Lancet have corroborated the Ministry of Health.

And the Israelis have done quite a bit of killing and maiming. Why should we trust them?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Maybe it is time to stop calling people who oppose the wickedness of Benjamin Netanyahu Anti Semites. Maybe it is time some Jews in America started opposing what Netanyahu is doing. It's time Biden cut Israel off until Netanyahu and his right wing extremist Likud Party is gone. He is murdering children and those children are not being used as human shields. Those aid workers from Worlds Kitchen, were not human shields. It's time we stopped believing Netayahus lies. The people of Israel have, but here in America...​

Tens of thousands of Israeli protesters call for Netanyahu’s removal​

Demonstrators join families of hostages in cities across country and vow to persist until he is ousted as PM
Lorenzo Tondo and Quique Kierszenbaum in Jerusalem

Tens of thousands of people across Israel joined the families of hostages this weekend to protest against the government and call for the removal of Benjamin Netanyahu, as the Israeli prime minister grappled with one of the most serious threats yet to his coalition.

The protesters in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Haifa, Be’er Sheva, Caesarea and other cities on Saturday – and at a further demonstration outside the Knesset in Jerusalem on Sunday – demanded the release of those still held captive in Gaza after close to six months, and labelled Netanyahu an “obstacle to the deal”, vowing to persist until he leaves power.

Look at All these Anti Semites!

What should we call people who oppose the wickedness of Hamas?​

Israelis are currently genocides.
You are such a retard it’s hard to believe you have access to the internet. Were the democrats right? Do you have valid ID? Do you need a white person to help you with this technology?

What kind of stupid fruitcake liberal reality is claiming a “genocide” is happening somewhere the population has been on a steady Increase? Explain that shit Donkey Kong.

Forum List

Back