Los Angeles is a disaster and so is its airport. We need to learn from Singapore.

brother it’s not worth it to deal with that troll. He’s launched countless personal attacks against posters unprovoked. Hes Another one of the no substance posters ….I’m not dealing with him. I’m happy to have disagreements with folks and for people to criticize me ….but not interested in trolls where the conversation never gets advanced

The forum experience is much better with those types of trolls on ignore.
Chickenshit

Hey Teach, quick question. Do you support Israel’s actions in Gaza?

I can tell you that if a vicious terrorist attack like what happened to Israel had happened in the US, what Israel is doing would look like a pillow fight compared to our response.

I can tell you that if a vicious terrorist attack like what happened to Israel had happened in the US, what Israel is doing would look like a pillow fight compared to our response.
So, you too support mass murder of innocents. Yet, you condemn the US for nuking Japan.

You are one confused MFer Gym Teach.

So, you too support mass murder of innocents. .....

Nope. Those Hamas terrorists should not have done that. The people who elected those terrorists to represent them should not have done that either.

Nope. Those Hamas terrorists should not have done that. The people who elected those terrorists to represent them should not have done that either.
lol. Once again you prove to be uninformed. Over half of Gazans never voted for Hamas. Most weren’t even born. Of course, you don’t know the vote was 20 years ago. It’s also terribly ignorant to think the people who did vote for Hamas should suffer death.

That’s like saying the Japanese people deserved to be bombed to bits because of Pearl Harbor. This is the thinking of a child.

So, you too support mass murder of innocents. Yet, you condemn the US for nuking Japan.

You are one confused MFer Gym Teach.
He is a hypocrite who says nothing about Japanese or German treatment of their own citizens and non citizens of ww2. Or that the empire of Japan had spies operating all over the world, that the USA also interned Germans and Italians, that only Japanese on the West Coast were interned during World War II. He insults our ancestors who served in ww2 along with our Allie’s China, England and the USSR. In the 1940s Society acted differently That’s another thing that unkotare doesn’t consider or acknowledge.

His attitude seems to say he is a type of person who watches anime and cartoons all the time and uses drugs. That’s sniveling attitude of his where he calls FDR a racist… well according to the polling Americans from all backgrounds View FDR as one of the top three presidents of all time.

The USA was one of if not the most morally upstanding country in ww2. People like unkotare act like the USA was the only country in the world in ww2 …it’s a blatant disregard for history.

You can have gum for personal use in Singapore.

Anyway Things are working in Singapore, and many of their people agree with the very conservative strict laws when it comes to preventing crime.

Graffiti as a form of vandalism is an attack on entire communities. So it needs to be stopped.

I fully agree with respecting Singapore and in many ways the USA copying them. That would address much of the filth we have in the USA.
You should still come to Burbank.

Best area in LA. Clean, safe, good schools, good administration, plus you see famous people walking around everywhere :p

Forum List

Back