Lying Warnock trying to change the rules in the middle of the "game".. says Alveda King (MLK's niece)

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

I was doing CCs and didn't quite get what was said (said too fast!) by the host of this show.. He said something about Warnock attempting to change .. oh, wait, maybe he said the Dims were trying to change some law.. the gist of things is that Warnock doesn't want early voting.. which I do NOT understand. I thought the dims were the ones who most wanted early voting?

Anyway, it would probably be best to go to about 3.5 in this video

The modern Progressive racist, America hating black crowd (MarcATL, IM2 etc) will now say that Dr. Martin Luther King and his entire family were / are
racist uncle Toms.

Imagine that.....IM2 and MarcATl calling the late Dr. Martin Luther King an uncle Tom and a white fascist-hugging racist.
Now you know just how lost and confused these forum members are.

You would THINK the NAACP would have their heads on a stake....unless they too condone the hatred.

Last edited:
Racism in America appears to have intensified and become ever more vile since the election.

There's no fixing anything with halfway measures, it's going to need the entire system of hate to be taken down, so that it can start fresh.

perhaps another civil war with a more clear and convincing win for one side?

Racism in America appears to have intensified and become ever more vile since the election.

There's no fixing anything with halfway measures, it's going to need the entire system of hate to be taken down, so that it can start fresh.

perhaps another civil war with a more clear and convincing win for one side?

I like the fact that you don't get to have an opinion.

then why are you mentioning it here? you're creating hate. you can't even abide by your own rule.

• Banned
Warnock hates America

Once people realize that, he is toast. Problem is: people don't watch Fox or Newmax as much as.. well, actually.. I may not be correct about this.. I think of how it even made the news that cnn was losing viewers. But what is scariest of all is that young people do not watch news much (any station). When I go into some public place that has the news on, the only ones watching are older people..

But these ignorant, wrong-ideology-insane-ideology, America-destroying ideology-young people are allowed to vote.

Again, something has to change. There should be American history tests administered to all who register to vote. IThe voter reg card should not be just handed to you. I never used to think this way.. and would not think this way now except for all the insanity I am seeing.. the corruption in DC supported by big - government young voters.. andthat's when elections are not outright stolen, which they are..

Warnock hates America

Once people realize that, he is toast. Problem is: people don't watch Fox or Newmax as much as.. well, actually.. I may not be correct about this.. I think of how it even made the news that cnn was losing viewers. But what is scariest of all is that young people do not watch news much. When I go into some public place that has the news on, the only ones watching are older people..

But these ignorant, wrong-ideology young people are allowed to vote.

Again, something has to change. There should be American history tests administered to all who register to vote. It should not be just handed to you. I never used to think this way.. and would not think this way now except for all the insanity I am seeing.. the corruption in DC supported by big - government young voters.. andthat's when elections are not outright stolen, which they are..
It’s very unamerican for you to think that you should be able to determine which citizens can vote.

GTFO hater

then why are you mentioning it here? you're creating hate. you can't even abide by your own rule.
Extremist Americans have the ability to infect and even destroy the world's people and so their behaviour is the business of all peaceloving people.
America's Christians make great claims but they don't have any nullifying effect on the hate and racism.

Is anybody on this board hearing my message of appealing to the American conscience?

I think that even their spamming and explosions of profanity proves that my message has an effect.

What other useful purpose could this board be serving, other than stoking ever more hate and racism?

He's the only choice for Americans who still claim a shred of decency.

But what kind of choice can he be when he lives the lies of Christianity.

Herschel could be the better choice as he will be the face of America for the duration.

It’s very unamerican for you to think that you should be able to determine which citizens can vote.

GTFO hater
Nothing could be more American. The theory that everyone should be allowed to vote couldn't be more idiotic and obviously wrong.

America's sickness came dangerously close to infecting Brazil too.

And of course there's really no denying anymore that America has started a proxy war against Russia.

Can you not see the possibility of unspeakable harm being done to the rest of the world if that goes awry.

If you have nothing rational to say I'm going to have to ignore you. Make it worth my time if you GAF.

I'm not talking about limiting voting based on race, you race baiting douchebag.
Neither did Jim Crow era laws. They limited it on literacy tests which affected black people disproportionately.

They too believed that not everyone should vote.

Nothing could be more American. The theory that everyone should be allowed to vote couldn't be more idiotic and obviously wrong.
voting is too important to leave to just any weirdo who thinks he should vote.. thinks he knows something. We never dreamed our country would be taken over by.. the enemy

There should be tests.. you'd have to come up with an awful lot of questions so people don't memorize the questions, then give them to friends, but it can be done..

Forum List

Back