MAGA´s Older men are moving to Moscow empire 'because it feels like America during the 1950s and 20% of local GIRLS look like Supermodels'

Question to MAGA Men, ARE YOU PLANING TO MOVE TO Moscow empire ?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

None of these old MAGA men "hook up" with the GIRLS that look like supermodels. Most of them will come back with their tails between their legs. ;)

maga.png

These people say "woah" in Moscow or Saint Petersburg never venturing outside the city centers, cheering for prices that for them are "low" but for locals are third of monthly salaries, ignoring all the fascism- hardcore imperialism , and openly spit on all people of Moscow 🇷🇺 empire murdered imprisoned exiled.​

PS The Muscovite honeypot always ends in disaster:auiqs.jpg:

MAGA voters are moving to Moscow empire 'because it feels like America during the 1950s and 20% of local women look like supermodels'

Last edited:
Pretty sure the ratio of people fleeing from Mongol - Muscovite horde to the U.S. vs. those fleeing from the U.S. to Mongol - Muscovite horde is at least a hundred to one. That one most often being a criminal or pedophile fleeing from justice.

None of these old MAGA men "hook up" with the GIRLS that look like supermodels. Most of them will come back with their tails between their legs. ;)

View attachment 944544

These people say "woah" in Moscow or Saint Petersburg never venturing outside the city centers, cheering for prices that for them are "low" but for locals are third of monthly salaries, ignoring all the fascism- hardcore imperialism , and openly spit on all people of Moscow 🇷🇺 empire murdered imprisoned exiled.​

PS The Muscovite honeypot always ends in disaster:auiqs.jpg:

MAGA voters are moving to Moscow empire 'because it feels like America during the 1950s and 20% of local women look like supermodels'

Putin promised me 40 acres of farmland in Donbas

Putin promised me 40 acres of farmland in Donbas
in your🇷🇺 dreams :
maga.png

the 🇷🇺 reality : the Muscovites kidnapped , and FUCKED a Z-blogger and communist American because they mistook him for a spy, then when they realized their mistake, 🇷🇺 they murdered and dismembered him to silence him. "

Yes millions of western men are moving there!!!!! It's going to be awesome!!!!

MAGA´s Older men are moving to Moscow empire 'because it feels like America during the 1950s and 20% of local GIRLS look like Supermodels'​

I've been to the whole Sovjet Union. Prior to the fall of the USSR it reminded me of USA during the 1950s but not any more except for Ukraine and Lithuania where it is still 1950-ish. Those countries have dirty & primitve people but that's because those governments have the mentality of Josef Stalin. Russian women today do look like supermodels (it's true!) but I prefer the less glamorous ones because they still know how to keep the house clean and how to cook and if you bring home a jug of kvass they'll love you forever!

MAGA´s Older men are moving to Moscow empire 'because it feels like America during the 1950s and 20% of local GIRLS look like Supermodels'​

I've been to the whole Sovjet Union. Prior to the fall of the USSR it reminded me of USA during the 1950s but not any more except for Ukraine and Lithuania where it is still 1950-ish. Those countries have dirty & primitve people but that's because those governments have the mentality of Josef Stalin. Russian women today do look like supermodels (it's true!) but I prefer the less glamorous ones because they still know how to keep the house clean and how to cook and if you bring home a jug of kvass they'll love you forever!
sure ivan🇷🇺 sure, There is a reason why in Finnish verb "Ryssiä" (🇷🇺Muscovy ) , roughly meaning "to totally fail something".

1715345790568.jpeg

:auiqs.jpg:

Not at all surprising.
I encourage them to do this. Commies, and MAGATs despise freedom, love oriental🇷🇺 tyranny and prefer rigged elections with a predetermined outcome. Moscow empire is perfect for them. And Moscow empire 's population is crashing. So a win for the MAGATs and Moscow empire.

The soldier rotting in a Moscow jail right now is a big MAGA fan. That hasn’t stopped Moscow empire from arresting him and using him as a pawn. These fools really going to risk their lives for their fantasy 1950s life? Have at it.

GMbvybiXMAEWHnU.jpg

Yeah, dmitri, y'all can keep em. Especially perverts like these.

🇷🇺🇸🇦Ivan,
🇷🇺HE IS A 🇷🇺MAGA also , much like you , and fsb 🇷🇺agent refers to Black as “my pindos ( form of PEDERAST ) ” a Muscovite HOMOPHOBIC slur word for Americans.

1715346381322.jpeg

This is a thing, for sure. I few months ago I was talking to my brother about my wife and I's plans to move to Panama when we retire and he told me had he not put everything he had into buy the land he now lives on he would have moved to Russia when he was done working.

I was in shock and he told me he has been watching YouTube videos of whole American communities growing there that moved to get way from things like gay people and brown people.

This is a thing, for sure. I few months ago I was talking to my brother about my wife and I's plans to move to Panama when we retire and he told me had he not put everything he had into buy the land he now lives on he would have moved to Russia when he was done working.

I was in shock and he told me he has been watching YouTube videos of whole American communities growing there that moved to get way from things like gay people and brown people.
Good riddance. don't return.

1715346910310.jpeg

Truly all MAGAs should move to the new Russian paradise. After all, half the posters on this board post from there.

Truly all MAGAs should move to the new Russian paradise. After all, half the posters on this board post from there.
I would absolutely love for every last one of those oriental - authoritarian MAGA (as well as all commies and other radicals ) pricks to move to their new 🇷🇺 homeland

1715347714325.jpeg

1715347733767.jpeg

Forum List

Back