Margie Greene suggests US behind Russian uprising

If you support Russia, you are supporting an authoritarian regime over a democracy.

How? Specifically, please.

Thanks!

Also...since you mentioned it...what is the difference between ''democracy'' and ''a democracy?"

Thanks again!

You have proof, share it. Otherwise, it is nothing but a conspiracy theory. Margie Greene seems to like Russia more than the US. I guess you do too?
Things aren't always as they seem. To me if you voted for Joe Biden you are an America hater, you probably hate yourself too. By the way thank you so much for promoting the Ukrainian flag, you are very brave
Screenshot_20220608-172502_Chrome.jpg

MAGA is pro-poootin and anti-democratic
You people talk a lot of shit but when your media begins to tell you you have to put skin in the game and "fight" MAGA, you'll disappear like a fart in a breeze.

I expected to hear this from Russians, but never an American.
It seems this member of the H. or Rep to make a claim of this unworthy and potentially this:

18 U.S.C. § 2381 says, “Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or imprisoned and fined, and incapable of holding any U.S. office.”

She's not stupid, she's not a patriot; at least is to kick her ass out of The House of Rep.

It seems this member of the H. or Rep to make a claim of this unworthy and potentially this:

18 U.S.C. § 2381 says, “Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or imprisoned and fined, and incapable of holding any U.S. office.”

She's not stupid, she's not a patriot; at least is to kick her ass out of The House of Rep.
McCarthy has the hots for her. He will reward her.

McCarthy has the hots for her. He will reward her.
If he does (have the hots for her) she and he would both suffer the penalty of Treason.

I believe other members of the Republican Caucus in the House and Senate want to shit-can the Constitution; put trump and Trumpism or ever and to replace The Preamble and any and all Articles that they don't want.

If McCarthy had any balls he outs those who need to be censored and move their offices into the broom closets.

You would have to be some kind of moron not to consider the possibility of the US being involved in that "coup" attempt. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Prigozhin just split the cash with Putin in exchange for not being killed and exile to Belarus..

Like you would have a problem with that. You voted for this:

View attachment 799517

191210201546-lavrov-at-white-house-super-169.jpg

you voted for ^^^ that ^^^

The Times of Israel

'THEIR FIRST QUESTION WAS: ‘WHAT IS GOING ON? WHAT IS THIS?’ DEFENSE OFFICIAL SAYS

‘Horrified’ Israeli intel officials ‘were shouting at US counterparts’ over Trump leak​

Foreign Policy reports tense meetings between sides after president revealed classified info to Russians​

By TOI STAFF 20 May 2017, 1:25 pm
‘Horrified’ Israeli intel officials ‘were shouting at US counterparts’ over Trump leak

twice.

Forum List

Back