McConnell 'Surrendered' GOP Seats By Withholding Money From Candidates - Did Not FIGHT For Them

It's easy to understand this when you remember McConnell is a compromised POS wholly controlled by the NWO.

Anybody else remember the Senate floor hand signals when it appeared he wanted to show some backbone instead of installing the diaper dude?
This guy is the definition of controlled opposition. He is snowglobed & they shake it whenever he doesn't obey without hesitation

Turtle has come through on occasion but obviously he cost the Pubs a bigger majority. Can't be denied.

What this election cycle just taught the Right is that.......

It will have to suffer enormously, in real and devastating ways.....before it gets out of it's LazyBoy recliner to do anything.
Still a LONG WAY TO FALL for the Conservative Right.
Still too comfortable. Still to stable.

I mean it will have to get REALLY, REALLY bad for them. Only then might they see the light.
One such blow will be taking their guns away. The Right LOVES it's guns.

I'm GLAD to see the Right fail so miserably because I know the nature of the Right and they will accept nearly anything to keep the status quo.
They have to be knocked off their asses, dragged through the burning coals, mutilated, humiliated and lose everything.......

Before they will even consider the possibility that it's time to take any action.
This whipping in the mid terms when they were already celebrating a "Red Wave" is a cold slap in the face. Much needed.

Now go after their guns like there's no tomorrow. Show - No - Mercy ! Take - No - Prisoners !

Last edited:

It will have to suffer enormously, in real and devastating ways.....before it gets out of it's LazyBoy recline to do anything.

I mean it will have to ge4t REALLY, REALLY bad for them. Only then might they see the light.
I would be happy to go to another State to help out, but I'm a Conservative and I'm employed.

He did far far more than just sandbag the candidates, he sent Lindsey Graham out to announce a totally bogus abortion ban initiative that was purely done to agitate the murderous females who call the suburbs home, and it worked to perfection, not a fucking word from Graham since, not one!!! Mcconnell also actively supported democrats against republicans in PA, AK, and GA!

Folks they are stealing this election right before your eyes, 75-80% of those polled after voting proclaimed deep dissatisfaction with Biden and the democrats direction, but they still voted for them in the greatest act against their self-interests in the history of the nation, handing Biden, a known pedophile and horrifyingly corrupt semi-human being with an approval rating in the low to middle 30's the greatest midterm result of a 1st term president in decades???

For example, Kari Lake led every single poll in and about AZ, every single one well outside the margins of error, yet we are to believe that the bitch Hobbs, who is ludicrously stupid and corrupt, who refused to debate, or even address a single serious question in the media is now poised to win, when the closest she ever got in any of a half dozen polls was 4.5%???

You need to be armed now, the federal government and all democrats are the enemy, this nation and its political covenant is ended!

He did far far more than just sandbag the candidates, he sent Lindsey Graham out to announce a totally bogus abortion ban initiative that was purely done to agitate the murderous females who call the suburbs home, and it worked to perfection, not a fucking word from Graham since, not one!!! Mcconnell also actively supported democrats against republicans in PA, AK, and GA!

Folks they are stealing this election right before your eyes, 75-80% of those polled after voting proclaimed deep dissatisfaction with Biden and the democrats direction, but they still voted for them in the greatest act against their self-interests in the history of the nation, handing Biden, a known pedophile and horrifyingly corrupt semi-human being with an approval rating in the low to middle 30's the greatest midterm result of a 1st term president in decades???

You need to be armed now, the federal government and all democrats are the enemy, this nation and its political covenant is ended!
McConnel is not going to stab the MNCs that sponsor his campaigns in the back.

It will have to suffer enormously, in real and devastating ways.....before it gets out of it's LazyBoy recliner to do anything.
Still too comfortable. Still to stable.

I mean it will have to get REALLY, REALLY bad for them. Only then might they see the light.
One such blow will be taking their guns away. The Right LOVES it's guns.

I'm GLAD to see the Right fail so miserably because I know the nature of the Right and they will accept nearly anything to keep the status quo.
They have to be knocked off their asses, dragged through the burning coals, mutilated, humiliated and lose everything.......

Before they will even consider the possibility that it's time to take any action.

And well we should!!!

For example, Kari Lake led every single poll in and about AZ, every single one well outside the margins of error, yet we are to believe that the bitch Hobbs, who is ludicrously stupid and corrupt, who refused to debate, or even address a single serious question in the media is now poised to win, when the closest she ever got in any of a half dozen polls was 4.5%???

It is near the precipice.

Forum List

Back