Missing Person

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
This is my daughter-in-law's granddaughter. She has been missing for almost a week. She could be anywhere. If you can, pass it on. The police are doing nothing to find her. She's without her medication and likely agitated.

Thank you.
I hope the mods let this stay.

Attachments

• 2685759998530719905.jpg
    2685759998530719905.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 1
This is my daughter-in-law's granddaughter. She has been missing for almost a week. She could be anywhere. If you can, pass it on. The police are doing nothing to find her. She's without her medication and likely agitated.

Thank you.
I hope the mods let this stay.
Is this true? Missing children usually make national news. How old is she? Is it possible she ran away?

Best wishes for the child's safe return.

From the information provided, it's almost certain that she's ran away from home, as opposed to something more sinister.

And considering that you've posted the message here, I'll add my thoughts: Your demeanour on this board leads me to believe that the mental health issues are family issues that need to be addressed. What can be said about the child's home environment?
I see nothing wrong with the OP’s demeanor, other than he doesn’t agree with liberal politics.

Also, I have to say that it is a new low for a leftist to insult someone personally who is upset about a missing child in their family.

I see nothing wrong with the OP’s demeanor, other than he doesn’t agree with liberal politics.

Also, I have to say that it is a new low for a leftist to insult someone personally who is upset about a missing child in their family.
No insult intended Lisa, if the person in question accepts my comments in a positive light, as they are intended.

Who are those who have responded to the civil comments of others, with crude profanity and venom?

No insult intended Lisa, if the person in question accepts my comments in a positive light, as they are intended.

Who are those who have responded to the civil comments of others, with crude profanity and venom?
Who are you to make judgements about someone else’s mental health problems (if indeed any exist).

I could just as well say that a liberal from a foreign country who comes into an American forum to criticize conservative Americans has mental health issues himself. I don’t go on Canadian forums and start scolding Canadian liberals for the problems THEY are causing.

She wasn't living at home she was in a state group home. She was raped at 14 and taken from her family and put in a state group home. The rapist is in prison and likely for life as he also raped girls in Nevada and California. She has been diagnosed with severe PTSD and ADHD.

Jasmine has run away before. Once she went to the police. Once she went to a hospital to ask for help. Since she was sent back both times, who knows where she is.

She wasn't living at home she was in a state group home. She was raped at 14 and taken from her family and put in a state group home. The rapist is in prison and likely for life as he also raped girls in Nevada and California. She has been diagnosed with severe PTSD and ADHD.
We all wish you the best of luck in finding her.

So sorry to hear about her sad experiences.

You might contact your local TV station. If it publicizes this matter, the authorities might feel pressured to act.

Last edited:
Has anyone posted her missing on the Amber Alert site?

Praying for her safe return. 🙏

We all wish you the best of luck in finding her.

So sorry to hear about her sad experiences.

You might contact your local TV station. If it publicizeseded. this matter, the authorities might feel pressure to act.
It's Arizona. Tv not interested. Paper, not interested.
Has anyone posted her missing on the Amber Alert site?

Praying for her safe return. 🙏

I don't see where just anyone can post.

I have never seen the kind of child abuse the state of Arizona has perpetrated on this one poor child with no idea why. Anyone who did this would be behind bars for life.

Forum List

Back