Mitch McConnell hospitalized after fall.

The Turtle's only saving grace is that he did the country a Huuuuge solid by keeping Garland off SCOTUS.

LOL....Did he trip over a duffel bag of chi-com influence? ;)
I'm mad at him for that, tramp put 3 in and they are all a bunch really right wingers in.

Why because tramp said so.
no because i said so....and not everything is about your favorite politician penelope....get the fucker out of your head....you trump addicts look pretty fucking stupid always mentioning the asswipe in so many posts here...

no because i said so....and not everything is about your favorite politician penelope....get the fucker out of your head....you trump addicts look pretty fucking stupid always mentioning the asswipe in so many posts here...
your favorite politician penelope

he's not my favorite politician, not by far, I will vote Democrats, next time and always, I be worried about voting republicans in the future. If they win the SS and Medicare will be privatized plus I hate it they run around like fascists which they are.

your favorite politician penelope

he's not my favorite politician, not by far, I will vote Democrats, next time and always, I be worried about voting republicans in the future. If they win the SS and Medicare will be privatized plus I hate it they run around like fascists which they are.
i be worried about die hard party people on both sides....they are the ones killing this place....

I'm starting to wonder if The Turtle's "fall" was just a way to get him out of the spotlight given the recent revelations of the J6 committee denying defendants of their civil rights so he would not have to walk his comments in support of Schumer back so soon. ;)

SHUP you dumb OX. you are nothing but a mouthpiece for chick toads rear end. Noting passed is good for all real Americans! Gridlock is good until the DC swamp Is de-loused. What do you want passed? Lol! why ask? Go get educated you wurthless sack of human garbage.
Another ignorant MAGAt Trumptard who has NO fucking idea how government is supposed to work.
Didn't they teach you at least a little about guv-ment in whatever bum-fuck hick school you attended?

I'm starting to wonder if The Turtle's "fall" was just a way to get him out of the spotlight given the recent revelations of the J6 committee denying defendants of their civil rights so he would not have to walk his comments in support of Schumer back so soon. ;)
He didn't have to lie, it was violent!

Forum List

Back