More democrat violence: republican home shot at

1/6 lasted hours ( one protester murdered ) George Floyd / BLM / CHOP \CHAZ Riots lasted 2 years in 57 Cities with Hundreds of deaths .
And no police murdered contrary to the rumors CNN and MSNBC chose to spread.

And the protester murdered? Unarmed, no video of her doing anything but observing.

But Trump.....BUT TRUMP.....Trump killed all those officers of the law. TRUMP did it.

And no police murdered contrary to the rumors CNN and MSNBC chose to spread.

And the protester murdered? Unarmed, no video of her doing anything but observing.

But Trump.....BUT TRUMP.....Trump killed all those officers of the law. TRUMP did it.
Mod / Admins how bout a little reverse Censorship

1/6 lasted hours ( one protester murdered ) George Floyd / BLM / CHOP \CHAZ Riots lasted 2 years in 57 Cities with Hundreds of deaths .
And again must I remind you that there's no comparison between trying to overthrow the government and protest about civil rights.

The black lives matters protest involved 15 to 26 million people, in over 550 cities and towns. It was the largest protest ever.

You posted things that were part of the black lives matter protests that got out of hand. Most of these protesters were not extremists. Extremism is the problem and extremists are the ones that did this. The tone of your words tells me that you and bravocall are headed down that path, if not there already. Good luck with that.

You sound like an idiot. BLM is a Democratic Party franchise. Democratic Party officials link to their websites and encourage bail money for the vermin. If you refuse to acknowledge that you really need more drugs or less, depending on what you're smoking now. Compare that to GOP violence, which is nil.

The black lives matters protest involved 15 to 26 million people, in over 550 cities and towns. It was the largest protest ever.
But The Rioting part ( With Areas destroyed by Fire / And widespread looting and Killings and assaults and police stations attacked & burned ) were fewer .

And again must I remind you that there's no comparison between trying to overthrow the government and protest about civil rights.
An attempted overthrow of the government
would not have the Capital area and congressional offices and Nearby parks and DNC HQ & monuments cleaned up & back in opertation in 24 -72 hours

You admit BLM = Extremists. Thank you
Yes the few who caused violence out of the 15 to 26 million that protested were extremists. The rest rightfully and peacefully protested. Nationwide I think on the federal level at least 16,000 were prosecuted. That's a very low percentage. But I don't know how many were prosecuted on the state and local levels. Gathering all that information is difficult. But the few thousand were there on January 6th had a much higher percentage of extremists. Just think about it it's logical, only extremists would go that far because that much violence and damage.

Yes the few who caused violence out of the 15 to 26 million that protested were extremists. The rest rightfully and peacefully protested. Nationwide I think on the federal level at least 16,000 were prosecuted. That's a very low percentage. But I don't know how many were prosecuted on the state and local levels. Gathering all that information is difficult. But the few thousand were there on January 6th had a much higher percentage of extremists. Just think about it it's logical, only extremists would go that far because that much violence and damage.
16k isn’t a few in absolute numbers. That’s insane. It’s a small town.

16k isn’t a few in absolute numbers. That’s insane. It’s a small town.
Out of the 16 to 25 million that protested it's a very small number of extremists. That means less than 1% were extremists. Of the 30,000 that purchased it on January 6th 928 or prosecuted, or almost six and a half percent were extremists.

An attempted overthrow of the government
would not have the Capital area and congressional offices and Nearby parks and DNC HQ & monuments cleaned up & back in opertation in 24 -72 hours
It's still not cleaned up, they're still making repairs.

Out of the 16 to 25 million that protested it's a very small number of extremists. That means less than 1% were extremists. Of the 30,000 that purchased it on January 6th 928 or prosecuted, or almost six and a half percent were extremists.
The DC Capital Area and Congressional offices & Parks / Monuments & House & Senate Chambers were all cleaned up & operational within 24-72 hours after 1/6

That’s one riot. You can’t possibly conflate a few hours with zero innocent businesses destroyed to months of riots, looting, murders and damage. You’re dishonest. Our town had a BLM “protest” few hundred showed up and dispersed in a few hours. That doesn’t count. The ones with massive numbers that tried to raze cities do.

BLM is a terror group and a corrupt one that is currently under investigation.

Forum List

Back