MSM Narrative on MidTerms: GOP won popular vote by 5 million votes

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
It's understandable to say that the GOP didn't sweep many elections they were hoping to... but the narrative from the MSM is that the Democrats won, or were victorious. Nationwide, the GOP had 52 million, the Democrats 47 million.. and the GOP took back the house.

However, notice the constant leftist narrative that the GOP "lost"... they didn't. They achieved observable gains.

It's understandable to say that the GOP didn't sweep many elections they were hoping to... but the narrative from the MSM is that the Democrats won, or were victorious. Nationwide, the GOP had 52 million, the Democrats 47 million.. and the GOP took back the house.

However, notice the constant leftist narrative that the GOP "lost"... they didn't. They achieved observable gains.
Dude, you know you didn't get what you wanted. You were HOPING abortion wasn't going to be an issue but it is. And it still is. That hasn't changed. And you will see in 2024. DiSantis should win but because of abortion, he won't.

I told you stupid fuckers that young women would show up.

And we always get the popular vote in general election years. We just have to hope it isn't close like 2000 and 2004 so you can steal it again.

Dude, you know you didn't get what you wanted. You were HOPING abortion wasn't going to be an issue but it is. And it still is. That hasn't changed. And you will see in 2024. DiSantis should win but because of abortion, he won't.

I told you stupid fuckers that young women would show up.

And we always get the popular vote in general election years. We just have to hope it isn't close like 2000 and 2004 so you can steal it again.
So young women showed up in PA where they are still counting votes but not in Florida?

LOL

Voting is not over, yet, there is no publication of total votes by either Party.

It is obvious the majority of the country has turned thumbs down on the Leftist Democrats. The failure in the midterms was strategic as the GOP got their ass kicked by advocating for election day turnout while the DEMs pushed their supporters to vote early.

Tsk tsk tsk.. you election denier.
And back then I said we should riot and storm the capitol! If not we just bent over and took it.

I wish at least the narrative from Democrats and the "liberal" media was that Gore got fucked and how. Explain all the tactics used in 2000 Florida and 2004 Ohio to steal those elections. Because Trump tried to use a lot of those tactics.

It's not that hard to believe Bush stole 1 state in 2000. It is a lot harder to believe Biden stole 6. Yet you idiots stormed the capitol because Trump lied to you.

Gore let it go. He didn't tell his supporters to start a insurrection. And remember, he was in Pences' position. Trump thought Gore had the power to stop the certification of GW Bush? Really?? And you would have been okay with that? Then why would you have swallowed it if Pence went along? You sure would have Nazi.

Gore let it go. He didn't tell his supporters to start a insurrection.
I've never seen a president tell his supporters to start an insurrection, so let me know when you do.
And remember, he was in Pences' position. Trump thought Gore had the power to stop the certification of GW Bush? Really?? And you would have been okay with that? Then why would you have swallowed it if Pence went along? You sure would have Nazi.
Trump was clearly misguided, and dumb, to put any pressure on Pence. Even if he was screwed by activist courts who threw out his cases, two wrongs don't make a right sometimes. I've not met a Conservative who thought that Trump's request of Pence was possible.. there's probably fringe idiots out there who did, but I can't help them.

The count from California is not yet in. You need to wait until all the votes are counted before making such a sweeping claim.

No link? Did you count all the numbers yourself?

It is obvious the majority of the country has turned thumbs down on the Leftist Democrats. The failure in the midterms was strategic as the GOP got their ass kicked by advocating for election day turnout while the DEMs pushed their supporters to vote early.
…vote early and often. Some are still voting

Yes, I understand your propagandists now feel it necessary to make you forget they promised you a Red Tsunami Shining Elevator Bloodbath shambolic extravaganza.

And in true Orwellian fashion, you comply.

Every election official in America knows the Republicans are the biggest sore losers in history. They well remember the terrorists showing up at their houses.

So they cannot be blamed for taking their time and double and triple checking the vote to make sure the whiners have absolutely no grounds to claim any election was stolen.

And now the very same sore losers are whining it is taking too long?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.

Forum List

Back