New house speaker's latest financial disclosure

So dems think this is suspicious for a politican, but not having dozens of shell companies, family members receiving millions from other countries etc?
:rofl:
Fucking clown world

Right, people who let you know you're asking dumb questions. Somebody has to tell you, sadly.
Did you cry while trying to deflect?
Were you sad?
or were you just defending the indefensible?

Did you cry while trying to deflect?
Were you sad?
or were you just defending the indefensible?
And now you're attempting to go further afield by trying to make it about me. That's really a very lame and immature thing to attempt, especially when it's so obvious. Tell you what, to get back on topic, please tell us what laws the new Speaker is supposed to have broken that would warrant this kind of angst, hand waving, and hysteria. I'm sure they've told you, so give with the crimes.

And now you're attempting to go further afield by trying to make it about me. That's really a very lame and immature thing to attempt, especially when it's so obvious. Tell you what, to get back on topic, please tell us what laws the new Speaker is supposed to have broken that would warrant this kind of angst, hand waving, and hysteria. I'm sure they've told you, so give with the crimes.
Make it about you?

BWAHAHAHAHA

"Right, people who let you know you're asking dumb questions. Somebody has to tell you, sadly."

The complete lack of self awareness is stunning.

get a mirror Karen

Or his account doesn't pay interest so he doesn't have to disclose it. You know, hysteria is really unattractive.
Is this wrong? There's no mention of interest.

“House Ethics Committee filing guidelines state that members must disclose bank accounts they have at every financial institution, as long as the account holds at least $1,000 and the combined value of all accounts—including those belonging to their spouse and dependent children—exceeds $5,000.”

Make it about you?

BWAHAHAHAHA

"Right, people who let you know you're asking dumb questions. Somebody has to tell you, sadly."

The complete lack of self awareness is stunning.

get a mirror Karen
I will simply point back to the post to which I was responding. I'm sure you can find it.

I will simply point back to the post to which I was responding. I'm sure you can find it.
You mean this?

1699622075972.png

Where you made it about me?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the complete lack of self awareness is the stuff of comedy legend.

You need someone to point it out to you. So sad. Post 443, and 440 before it. If the numbers are too big, I'm sure someone can help you.
You mean this where you attack my questions?

1699624067013.png

It appears you've been handed your ass and are whining about my responses to your ignorance.

Forum List

Back