Northeast Charlotte. NC .....8 LEOs shot including 4 killed. Suspect dead.

You are allowed to carry in Chicago. In fact, most of Chicago's sensible gun laws were thrown out with the McDonald Decision. It's why the murder rate in the city doubled between 2010 and 2015.

Too many assholes with guns.
murdersbyguns1.jpg

Too many assholes with guns.
Too many assholes with or without guns. It's like the military, for every rifleman on the field there are 10 supporters giving him what he needs to continue. You may consider yourself part of the supply crew.

Too many assholes with or without guns. It's like the military, for every rifleman on the field there are 10 supporters giving him what he needs to continue. You may consider yourself part of the supply crew.

Actually, I was a supply NCO in the Army, but that's not the point here.

The point is, these guns have no business being out on our streets.

Your chart stops at 2014. This chart makes my point, gun laws had an effect in Chicago, gun murders went down between 1985 (when the first tough gun laws were enacted) and 2014.

After 2014, they started going up again.

View attachment 940477

because YOU said "between 2010 and 2015", that was you, right?

McDonald was decided in 2010, right?

Actually, I was a supply NCO in the Army, but that's not the point here.
Actually it is the point here. Do you think that car jackers, gang bangers, drug enforcers, or just plain old street thugs could thrive in an environment that was not friendly with the courts and social do gooders?

Actually it is the point here. Do you think that car jackers, gang bangers, drug enforcers, or just plain old street thugs could thrive in an environment that was not friendly with the courts and social do gooders?
Actually, I think that as long as we have poverty, racism, drug abuse, mental illness and gun proliferation, we are going to have crime.

We lock up 2 million people. Locking people up isn't the answer.

Most other industrialized democracies lock up less than 100,000. But they've banned guns, have extensive social programs and poverty relief. They have nowhere near our crime rates.

Yes, and it took about four years for guns to saturate the streets for the murder rate to jump, stupid.

MY GOD YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD!!!!!

I love how you have perfect amnesia and forget what you said 10 minutes before!

It take 6 years to move the guns into Chicago? All of WWII took place in less time!

I love how you have perfect amnesia and forget what you said 10 minutes before!

It take 6 years to move the guns into Chicago? All of WWII took place in less time!
Corky, you don't get it, and I don't think explaining it to you would make a difference.

The murder rate didn't go up because gangbangers, it went up because enough guns were in enough households to tick up the domestic murder rate.

crimeActually, I think that as long as we have poverty, racism, drug abuse, mental illness and gun proliferation, we are going to have crime.
I think that what you are trying to say is that drug abuse, mental illness, and gun crime (not proliferation) is costing a lot of money that could be better used to make everyone's lives better. Racism real or imagined is often used as a catalyst when something else doesn't really make any sense on it's own. Poverty is a direct result of a failed political and economic system by a government that wants to change the landscape permanently, and I think you are aware of this subconsciously. You seem to think if guns were mysteriously and unconstitutionally disappeared that all these people that you defend for their bad behavior would by default become model citizens, and there would be joy in Barbie World again. You are entitled to your opinion, and I really believe you believe that.

Corky, you don't get it, and I don't think explaining it to you would make a difference.

The murder rate didn't go up because gangbangers, it went up because enough guns were in enough households to tick up the domestic murder rate.

You're lost without the CCP Talking Points, at least you try

I think that what you are trying to say is that drug abuse, mental illness, and gun crime (not proliferation) is costing a lot of money that could be better used to make everyone's lives better.
No, stupid, I said what I said.

Gun PROLIFERATION is the problem. Too many people have guns who shouldn't have them, and guns turn small problems into big ones, such as the argument over who burned the pot roast.

You seem to think if guns were mysteriously and unconstitutionally disappeared that all these people that you defend for their bad behavior would by default become model citizens, and there would be joy in Barbie World again. You are entitled to your opinion, and I really believe you believe that.

1) You're too stupid to understand what I believe, even if I explained it to you.
2) If we got rid of the guns, crime rates would drop, not because people would become angels, but because they would lack the means to act on their worst impulses.
3) Germany, Japan, Italy, France, the UK, Canada... control who can get a gun and have NOWHERE NEAR OUR CRIME LEVELS.

At least four law enforcement officers were killed in a shooting in Charlotte, North Carolina, while trying to serve a warrant Monday afternoon, police said. A suspect was killed in a shootout with police, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Chief Johnny Jennings announced during a news conference.

Perp:

OIF.ubXjVJDbjK0Nla6dOh0SsQ

No surprise.....He had a long criminal history.

The perfect democrat, a violent scumbag.

JoeB131 blaming the guns again rather than the setup to draw in law enforcement then execute a mass murder. same ole'.
If he wasn't able to get a gun, he wouldn't have been able to do that.

I'm not sure what his intent was, did he just panic, or was he planning a suicide by cop.

Doesn't matter.

people like this shouldn't be able to get guns, but can.

Forum List

Back