There's just no excuse for this

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013

So let me get this straight. An experienced task force knowing that they were chasing a dangerous felon simply approached a house and presented a wonderful target practice opportunity for the maniac inside? WTF????

What is it that the media left out of this story?????.....because I'll tell you right now.....it's not all there.

So let me get this straight. An experienced task force knowing that they were chasing a dangerous felon simply approached a house and presented a wonderful target practice opportunity for the maniac inside? WTF????

What is it that the media left out of this story?????.....because I'll tell you right now.....it's not all there.
Yep I live just south of Charlotte and we aren't getting much on it either, although all the news stations carried the story. Just not many details.

Here's the real story.

A guy with a long criminal history still had no problem getting a gun.

We should probably do something about that. Like maybe not give out guns like door prizes.

Here's the real story.

We should probably do something about that. Like maybe not give out guns like door prizes.

Ok.... But there's more than one issue here because people are always going to be able to get guns especially law breakers.

It had to be a serious breakdown of law enforcement discipline. If a task force was formed for this guy they already knew he was going to come out guns blazing. How the hell did this happen?

Ok.... But there's more than one issue here because people are always going to be able to get guns especially law breakers.

It had to be a serious breakdown of law enforcement discipline. If a task force was formed for this guy they already knew he was going to come out guns blazing. How the hell did this happen?

Nope. Other countries allow private gun ownership, but don't have anywhere NEAR our problems. Such as Germany.

You can own a gun. It isn't considered a right, and you are vetted before you buy one.

I am sure this guy "probably" didn't walk into a gun store and buy one. But someone else did and either gave it to him or had it stolen from him.

Police execute 10 million arrests a year. Statistically, a few of them are going to go bad.

It's getting hot and the massively stupid are in control of the burner.

There will be learning.

When there is no law, those most fed up become law and they will not be restrained.

I can't understand this....no way in hell should this have happened.

It wouldn't have happened if the police had just burned the house down.

Want to take a guess as to the ethnicity of the murdering shitheads inside the house?

Nope. Other countries allow private gun ownership, but don't have anywhere NEAR our problems. Such as Germany.

You can own a gun. It isn't considered a right, and you are vetted before you buy one.

I am sure this guy "probably" didn't walk into a gun store and buy one. But someone else did and either gave it to him or had it stolen from him.

Police execute 10 million arrests a year. Statistically, a few of them are going to go bad.
This didn't just go bad This was badly executed. Dream all you want of a world without guns You're never going to have it.

We have to deal with the hand that we're given. I could agree with you or disagree with you on the gun issue but it still wouldn't make any difference to the reality of today's world. There's more to this than simply guns and bad guys. There is a serious deficit in the way this was carried out.

I got pay-walled and couldn't read the article, but as I recall it was a uniquely bad situation. The person they went to arrest had a gun, fired some shots, and was dispatched. THEN other people in the house started shooting, which caused the multiple casualties. This is a case of lightning striking twice in the same place. It is not something anyone would have anticipated.

If only felons weren't allowed by law to purchase guns. That would have prevented this whole thing. Or if shooting a peace officer brought one closer to the death penalty.

O yeah, we already have that. Lot of good it did.

I got pay-walled and couldn't read the article, but as I recall it was a uniquely bad situation. The person they went to arrest had a gun, fired some shots, and was dispatched. THEN other people in the house started shooting, which caused the multiple casualties. This is a case of lightning striking twice in the same place. It is not something anyone would have anticipated.

If only felons weren't allowed by law to purchase guns. That would have prevented this whole thing. Or if shooting a peace officer brought one closer to the death penalty.

O yeah, we already have that. Lot of good it did.
Ok...so we had a regular armed gang inside and you're saying that an experienced fugitive recovery team didn't anticipate this? Not being snyde I'm asking sincerely.

No, the problem here is lefty prosecutors.

When criminals are found with illegal guns, they don't enforce the laws we already have.

Chances are, this guy obtained his gun illegally, like they all do. When criminals obtain their guns illegally, they get a slap on the wrist. "CASH BAIL." etc.

This is the fault of the left, NOT THE RIGHT. These folks, when found in violation of the law, need to be put away for a good long time, easy peezy. . BUT NO. . .

Lefty prosecutors and politicians, in cahoots with criminals, have an agenda, use criminals, and illegal guns, to strip the rights of law abiding guns owners.

GTFO of here with yoar bullshit.

Or, maybe not letting his felonious ass out of jail to continue his career.

Forum List

Back