Not The Gateway Pundit

I did not say that. I do not want this moved to Conspiracy theories.

Really? Threads are moved to 'Conspiracies' for something no one has yet proved? Or maybe better to say no one has shown false? If people would study the history of elections, they BEGAN with fraud. Back in the 19th century, people came around and TOLD you who you were going to vote for! Things have not changed much over the years, just gone underground.

I guess that's why 17 years ago, president Carter and Baker formed a federal COMMISSION on combating ELECTION FRAUD.

It would be far more specious to claim that ANY major election in this country does not occur without significant fraud and cheating!

This is a useless conversation. Seems they always end up that way with you. Don't mind me if I do not respond.
Yes, that’s usually what happens when you jump to pointless attacks and distortions of my statements. Learn how to have an honest talk and maybe they will stay on track

lol

Worse than gateway pundit.

"Overall, we rate The Right Scoop Right biased and Questionable based on the promotion of propaganda and conspiracies and the use of poor sourcing techniques, and numerous failed fact checks."

Too funny.
Cool. Keep ignoring the story. Three counties now will not certify.

Don't confuse him with facts.

I'm just a little lost as to when we arrived at the point where any debate of the most irregular election in history suddenly now represents some dangerous, errant conspiracy theory by a group of people who just spent YEARS and a federal commission spending millions of dollars investigating the previous election claiming that very thing?

Why wasn't it dangerous election denial when democrats claimed (still claim) that a few ads run in Facebook cost Hillary the presidency?

And how are elections better served by just taking them at face value not investigating anything making fraud harder to detect when the very foundation of this country was BASED on a free press acting as an ever-vigilant watchdog suspicious of everything the government does?

I must have missed the memo or slept through the meeting! Someone help me out!

The dog in this race is the integrity in our elections. If nothing is done you can expect no one to believe in elections period.
That is them. Mine are fine. I don't know about yours, as not sure where you live, but it ain't Arizona, that's for sure.

lol

"Overall, we rate The Right Scoop Right biased and Questionable based on the promotion of propaganda and conspiracies and the use of poor sourcing techniques, and numerous failed fact checks."

Too funny.
Yes, you are actually comical Dimmer.

lol

Too funny.
MBFC must be busy updating all the liberal media outlets to questionable after they got caught for spreading misinformation regarding the Hunter laptop and Biden corruption.

MBFC must be busy updating all the liberal media outlets to questionable after they got caught for spreading misinformation regarding the Hunter laptop and Biden corruption.
Are y’all really still talking about Hunter Bidens laptop?!?! Holy shit.

Forum List

Back