Oct Surprise- One day jumps in fuel prices- Nowhere to go but straight up

This is the Saudi's, the Russians, and Iran all teaming up to affect the outcome of the US Mid-term elections. When all your enemies are trying to get rid of Biden, that tells me that Biden and his Administration had better stay in power.
LOL....Should I send them a thank you card if it pans-out...."Mah collusion" not withstanding? :laughing0301:

Since Biden has no control on the price of gas, how did Biden jack up the price of gas all over the World? Why are you gullible enough to believe that?
No control? Wasn't it just last week he was taking credit for lowering them? Now they are going straight up due to his policies... He only controls prices when they fall? Really??? :haha::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The democrats just got an October Suprise from OPEC. They just cut production by 2 million barrels a day to offset Biden depleting our strategic reserves by 60%. Gas Prices have jumped almost 35 cents a gallon in one day. And it's going to go straight up in price. This is the surprise that they self-inflicted. The world is unhappy that Biden has destabilized the whole globe and the world is now punishing the US for electing an Idiot.
Billy Bob, such a damn appropriate avatar. You betcha, an October surprise. Completely political move by the Saudi's, but short sighted and quite stupid in the long run. I mean damn skippy they want Republicans in charge. When they are, why they can go into another country and cut up journalists with hacksaws and face zero consequences. Or bomb the hell out of the neighbor and reup the bombs from us. Look, the Taliban are scum, but the Saudi's, they are far worse.

But hey, let me tell you what this production cut is really all about. The Biden administration has been encouraging a price cap on Russian oil. The EU is already on board, but India and China are wavering. This little production cut stunt should be the shock that pushes them over the edge. And if that price cap is implemented OPEC+ suddenly becomes irrelevant.

I mean come on, this makes sense. Russia is a motivated seller. If Billy Bob has to raise some quick case to keep from going to jail for non-support and is selling his AR-15, It don't make a damn if Cleatus is caterwalling about confiscation and asking for a premium for his. You are going to buy it from Billy Bob. And Cleatus ain't going to make jackshit.

Billy Bob, such a damn appropriate avatar. You betcha, an October surprise. Completely political move by the Saudi's, but short sighted and quite stupid in the long run. I mean damn skippy they want Republicans in charge. When they are, why they can go into another country and cut up journalists with hacksaws and face zero consequences. Or bomb the hell out of the neighbor and reup the bombs from us. Look, the Taliban are scum, but the Saudi's, they are far worse.

But hey, let me tell you what this production cut is really all about. The Biden administration has been encouraging a price cap on Russian oil. The EU is already on board, but India and China are wavering. This little production cut stunt should be the shock that pushes them over the edge. And if that price cap is implemented OPEC+ suddenly becomes irrelevant.

I mean come on, this makes sense. Russia is a motivated seller. If Billy Bob has to raise some quick case to keep from going to jail for non-support and is selling his AR-15, It don't make a damn if Cleatus is caterwalling about confiscation and asking for a premium for his. You are going to buy it from Billy Bob. And Cleatus ain't going to make jackshit.
You went all out on a personal attack..

You twisted the entire problem to be anything, but the problem Joe Biden and democrats created.

This much effort to expose your ignorance tells me I am hitting the target dead center. You be riled up somethin fierce... By the way, Winston's are for pussies, Camels are a man's cigarette... :smoke: :auiqs.jpg:

You went all out on a personal attack..

You twisted the entire problem to be anything, but the problem Joe Biden and democrats created.

This much effort to expose your ignorance tells me I am hitting the target dead center. You be riled up somethin fierce... By the way, Winston's are for pussies, Camels are a man's cigarette... :smoke: :auiqs.jpg:
Hey dumbshit, I smoke Camels, non-filter, talk to me about a man's cigarette, my avatar ain't from cigarettes. Besides, you can't afford Camel non-filters.

Forum List

Back