Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

Last Game Post -

I laid out the case on SR. Go get her!

FA and Shaitra suck as scum. LOL

The only thing I lied about was saying I was town. :poke:

You didn't do your "go ahead and lynch me and you'll see" thing you always do as town and the town will be hurt line threw me. Ika's willingness to vote you and keep it there threw me for him being your guard. Otherwise, you were mostly like town Aye and you did a very good job.

FA and Shaitra were obvious scum yes.

I'm guessing with SR's bizarre behavior this game, you are probably right about her as usurper. Still, could be Avi or Josh.
Or that I was dealing with my nemesus as scum and winning the wifom battle....

I think we should lynch the lurkers here. They will make it harder to get a lynch off. Ignoring the thread is the ideal usurper strategy here.

Even if we are wrong on the lurkers, the usurper cannot target all the active people and get away with it.

The next person who suggests I am usurper bc aversion to usurper hunting will piss me off. I posted that strategy to get this very scenario we have right here. I vote parked on the ruler, which is insanely disadvantaegous to usurper right now. You saw in game 5, I have ZERO problem taking heat for town to win.

that's not a bad idea, unless you are the usurper.

how many tries do we have to get him or her?

I think I'm going to vote SR first for usurper. Yep, that's what I'm going to do. If you want me to tell you why, I can do so or you can all sheep me and we can win this thing. :biggrin:
Or we can discuss and actually win this thing. There's many things I have done a usurper just shouldn't do.

WIFOM
If you think my respobse is wifom, that whole point is wifom.

I was on 3 of 4 scum deaths and lead thefinal at great expense to myself.

To call my defense wifom and the case to have merit is backwards.

I think we should lynch the lurkers here. They will make it harder to get a lynch off. Ignoring the thread is the ideal usurper strategy here.

Even if we are wrong on the lurkers, the usurper cannot target all the active people and get away with it.

The next person who suggests I am usurper bc aversion to usurper hunting will piss me off. I posted that strategy to get this very scenario we have right here. I vote parked on the ruler, which is insanely disadvantaegous to usurper right now. You saw in game 5, I have ZERO problem taking heat for town to win.

that's not a bad idea, unless you are the usurper.

how many tries do we have to get him or her?
The lurkers would be Arden and Math. So that's two.

If Wake is on Monday, we can quicklynch them in a day IRL.

I think I'm going to vote SR first for usurper. Yep, that's what I'm going to do. If you want me to tell you why, I can do so or you can all sheep me and we can win this thing. :biggrin:
Or we can discuss and actually win this thing. There's many things I have done a usurper just shouldn't do.

WIFOM

No, It's WIFOM to say the usurper would never do what you did.

WIFOM

No, It's WIFOM to say the usurper would never do what you did.
Never is too strong and not what I meant. Usurper should not do what I have done. That's my job as an IC to tell you that. My job is to tell you all ideal strategies and when.

Here my strategies got straight scum lynches because we played smart.

Now we should play smart. Hunt for usurper in those who took no risks or positions.

That is Arden and Math.

1388602-bigthumbnail.jpg

Vote Count 5.6

★Arden (0):
Mertex
AyeCantSeeYou (LYNCH): Grandma,★Arden, ScarletRage, ika, Wolfsister77, CafeAuLait
CafeAuLait (0):
Grandma (0):
ika (1):
Mathblade
Josh_B (0):
Mathblade (0):
Mertex (1):
Josh_B
ScarletRage (2): AyeCantSeeYou, Avatar4321
Wolfsister77 (0):

Not Voting (0):

~ With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
~ Deadline is 10/16/14, @9PM Central.

Forum List

Back