OMG! Biden considering bringing in more antisemites to America

Youā€™re just rolling and harassing me. You enjoy harassing Jews (or, as youā€™ve called me, ā€œPrincessā€) when theyā€™re witnessing the worst antisemitism since Nazi Germany, right here in America.

Another poster once told me you are EVIL. I see why.
The operation Paperclip Scientists were Refugees to Democrats too

The operation Paperclip Scientists were Refugees to Democrats too
Iā€™m unfamiliar with that.

But one thing I can tell you: Palestinian ā€œrefugeesā€ will be Jew-haters, and, hidden among them, HAMAS monsters.

And why, of all times, when Jews are being treated like German Jews in 1939 (in one school, they forced the Jews off the sidewalk and made them walk in the curb), he chooses to announce heā€˜s thinking od importing MORE antisemites?

This is a big message to Muslims that Biden stands with them over Jews. Itā€™s Obama behind it all.

Va

But one thing I can tell you: Palestinian ā€œrefugeesā€ will be Jew-haters, and, hidden among them, HAMAS monsters.

And why, of all times, when Jews are being treated like German Jews in 1939 (in one school, they forced the Jews off the sidewalk and made them walk in the curb), he chooses to announce heā€˜s thinking od importing MORE antisemites?

This is a big message to Muslims that Biden stands with them over Jews. Itā€™s Obama behind it all.
Valerie Jarrett

Sarah Carter on FOX just reported that she heard one of the antisemitic Palestinian-type things yell ā€œGet back into the oven, Jews!ā€

But Coyote will say itā€™s just hooligans.

Wow! The Palestinians are yelling ā€œgo back to the gas chamber, Jews!ā€:- and you rever to saying Im o,aying the victim card?

Tell me. When did you tell any of the blacks who are a,ways moaning about long-ago racism to stop playing the victim card? Nopeā€¦.you contempt is reserved for Jews.
1714531972202.jpeg

Tell meā€¦.why would you deny refugees based on religion and ethnicity? I meanā€¦isnā€™t that why Jews were refused asylum during the Holocaust?

Reality check. Your (interesting) ODS asideā€¦.

Jews are not being forced to wear yellow stars.
Jews are not being fired from jobs, prohibited from working or forced to sell their businesses.
Jews are not subject to violence without recourse to the law, protection or justice.
Jews are not prohibited from serving in the government.
There are no government laws or programs singling out Jews.
Jews are not segregated.
The president you hate so much takes antisemitism seriously (youā€™re just pissed because he also takes Islamophobia seriously as well).

Refugees are people who have been through horrific events. They go through rigorous screening prior to being granted refugee status. I hope we do take some, after all we helped fund the destruction of their homeland.

Jews are not being fired from jobs, prohibited from working or forced to sell their businesses.
Jews are not subject to violence without recourse to the law, protection or justice.
Jews are not segregated.
The president you hate so much takes antisemitism seriously (youā€™re just pissed because he also takes Islamophobia seriously as well).

Refugees are people who have been through horrific events. They go through rigorous screening prior to being granted refugee status. I hope we do take some, after all we helped fund the destruction of their homeland.
Not worthy of a response,

Jews are not segregated.

Why do you hate Jews?

Your very life revolves around it.

After world war two, the USA brought in at least 10 thousand nazis. Some of them because they were good scientists, but mostly because the had insider info of russia.

This notion that all Palestinians are anti jew as absurd. Perhaps alot of them oppose the state of isreal, but that has nothing to do with them being anti jew. Same thing goes for any other muslim.

Why do you hate Jews?

Your very life revolves around it.
You notice how she had a long list of how Jews in this country are not being treated as badly as the Nazis treated Jews? (Low bar.)

Why doesnā€˜t she have the same long list about how all these things also apply to blacks - no programs excluding them, not forced to sell businesses, not being segregated, etc. - to show how thereā€™s no racism?

Instead, she jumps in to wail about racism and Islamophobia, and in an environment where Jews are being forced off campus, forced to walk in the curb, having to hear ā€œgo back to the oven, Jews!ā€, she chalks it all up to a little mischief by ā€œhooligans.ā€

After world war two, the USA brought in at least 10 thousand nazis. Some of them because they were good scientists, but mostly because the had insider info of russia.

This notion that all Palestinians are anti jew as absurd. Perhaps alot of them oppose the state of isreal, but that has nothing to do with them being anti jew. Same thing goes for any other muslim.
Fully 75% of them said they supported the Oct 7th massacre. Why, in the midst of an antisemitism crisis, does Biden choose to threaten Jews that he plans to import more antisemites? Look up the chart of the most antisemitic countries: ā€œPalestineā€ tops the list.

This has Obamaā€˜s stink all over it, and itā€™s a big FU to the Jews.

So true!!

Only 98-99 percent want to kill them all.
Hereā€™s the list. Gaza tops the list of ā€œcountriesā€ woth the most antisemites: 93%. And Biden is saying heā€™s considering importing them HERE? And NOW? Thatā€™s his message in response to the raging antisemitism on campus?

You notice how she had a long list of how Jews in this country are not being treated as badly as the Nazis treated Jews? (Low bar.)

Why doesnā€˜t she have the same long list about how all these things also apply to blacks - no programs excluding them, not forced to sell businesses, not being segregated, etc. - to show how thereā€™s no racism?

Instead, she jumps in to wail about racism and Islamophobia, and in an environment where Jews are being forced off campus, forced to walk in the curb, having to hear ā€œgo back to the oven, Jews!ā€, she chalks it all up to a little mischief by ā€œhooligans.ā€
Actual human beings with principles recognize what is going on.

Those with neither humanity nor principles explain it away just like the "good Germans" did 70 years ago.

Forum List

Back