One of Alvin Bragg’s paralegals, Jaden Jarmel-Schneider, admitted on the stand that the prosecutors deleted call records between Michael Cohen and ...

Are you not losing HARD ENOUGH yet or what? You want more of these bread and circus trials to solidify more losses?

And by 'losing', you mean Trump failing at every attempt to have the NY charges dismissed or the trial delayed?

Trump is already offering meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish as an excuse why he won't testify: that his gag order prevents him from testifying.

It doesn't. Its blithering idiot nonsense. And the judge has made it clear to Trump that he can absolutely testify.

The excuses.....were for you. And people like you. A dipshit talking point for folks who have no idea how any of this works. And think Trump is winning if he tells you he is.

Even when he fails at every turn.

And by 'losing', you mean Trump failing at every attempt to have the NY charges dismissed or the trial delayed?

Trump is already offering meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish as an excuse why he won't testify: that his gag order prevents him from testifying.

It doesn't. Its blithering idiot nonsense. And the judge has made it clear to Trump that he can absolutely testify.

The excuses.....were for you. And people like you. Folks who have no idea how any of this works. And think Trump is winning if he tells you he is. Even when he fails at every turn.

When this nation finally dissolves--not long now--you're the exact sort I don't want to end up sharing a nation with. Take your love for the Stasi to the Republic of California or whatever.

When this nation finally dissolves--not long now--you're the exact sort I don't want to end up sharing a nation with. Take your love for the Stasi to the Republic of California or whatever.

The nation isn't going anywhere, Sue. No matter what your annihilation fantasies tell you.

Every court to hear Trump's request for dismissal or delay, state or federal, has found his arguments lacking and the evidence against compelling enough to warrant a jury trial.

You're emotionally invested in Trump being able to commit any crime he wishes, with zero accountability ever.

Laughing....um, no.

Though you citing your annihilation fantasies elegantly demonstrates that even you don't believe your bullshit about me and mine 'losing hard enough'.

The excuses.....were for you. And people like you. A dipshit talking point for folks who have no idea how any of this works. And think Trump is winning if he tells you he is.

Even when he fails at every turn.

To add to this: in your totalitarian Republic of California, you can all lockdown, wear masks outside, get boosters every 8 weeks, and prosecute people through your "justice system" who disagree with you. WE will build a border wall all around so when the Hunger Games start, you're all contained.

The nation isn't going anywhere, Sue. No matter what your annihilation fantasies tell you.

Every court to hear Trump's request for dismissal or delay, state or federal, has found his arguments lacking and the evidence against compelling enough to warrant a jury trial.

You're emotionally invested in Trump being able to commit any crime he wishes, with zero accountability ever.

Laughing....um, no.

Oh honey too late. It's already over. What your hate crusade against Trump worth it?

To add to this: in your totalitarian Republic of California, you can all lockdown, wear masks outside, get boosters every 8 weeks, and prosecute people through your "justice system" who disagree with you. WE will build a border wall all around so when the Hunger Games start, you're all contained.

Laughing.....things are going so poorly for Trump, the evidence against him so compelling......that you're citing vaccinations in a State on the other side of the country as your hapless defense of him?

Oh, my sweet summer child.

Oh honey too late. It's already over. What your hate crusade against Trump worth it?
Sue, we've been through this before. Your life is a living hell, collapsing all around you. But just because you exist in helpless misery and despair doesn't mean that the rest of us are similarly burdened.

You may not make it. But the rest of us will. The nation will be fine.

And Trump will be subject to the standards of the law. No matter what annihilation fantasy you cling to.

Laughing.....things are going so poorly for Trump, the evidence against him so compelling......that you're citing vaccinations in a State on the other side of the country as your hapless defense of him?

You're delusional if you think things are going WELL for YOU.

But then, you have to be delusional to hold the opinions you do anyway. We finally realize this and we don't want to share a nation with you anymore. We can't, really, as the way you think is not even American.

Bye

Sue, we've been through this before. Your life is a living hell, collapsing all around you. But just because you exist in helpless misery and despair doesn't mean that the rest of us are similarly burdened.

You may not make it. But the rest of us will. The nation will be fine.

And Trump will be subject to the standards of the law. No matter what annihilation fantasy you cling to.

The thing I find most funny is you seem to want to hang together. No. It's over.

You're delusional if you think things are going WELL for YOU.

But then, you have to be delusional to hold the opinions you do anyway. We finally realize this and we don't want to share a nation with you anymore. We can't, really, as the way you think is not even American.

Bye

Thing are going fine for me, Sue. Trump is subject to the standards of the law and is accountable to the law for his violations of it.

You're emotionally invested in Trump being above the law, having total immunity for any crime.

Nope. And bye-bye.

The thing I find most funny is you seem to want to hang together. No. It's over.

Oh, I'm sure your fantasies tell you that. Just like your delusions insist that Trump is immune to any law.

Alas, the bug of your imagination splatters on the windshield of the reality. The nation is whole. Trump is being held accountable to the law.

Its is you the suffer in misery and despair. I'm doing fine. As will our nation.

Thing are going fine for me, Sue. Trump is subject to the standards of the law and is accountable to the law for his violations of it.

You're emotionally invested in Trump being above the law, having total immunity for any crime.

Nope. And bye-bye.

I don't give a rip about Trump and was hoping he would not be the nominee. YOU are so invested in hating him you have burned down the best justice system the world has ever seen. And you don't care. And you brag about it, so hard is your hate for him.

Can't share a nation with that. Most of us know it.

Oh, I'm sure your fantasies tell you that. Just like your delusions insist that Trump is immune to any law.

Alas, the bug of your imagination splatters on the windshield of the reality. The nation is whole. Trump is being held accountable to the law.

Its is you the suffer in misery and despair. I'm doing fine. As will our nation.

Notice it's YOU always talking about Trump. Your intractable TDS destroyed my nation.

The riots in the Republic of California are gonna be something

I don't give a rip about Trump and was hoping he would not be the nominee. YOU are so invested in hating him you have burned down the best justice system the world has ever seen. And you don't care. And you brag about it, so hard is your hate for him.

Can't share a nation with that. Most of us know it.
I'm invested in accountability and the rule of law.

Trump is subject to both. Which makes me quite pleased. It doesn't really matter if you care about Trump or not. The trial continues either way.

Notice it's YOU always talking about Trump. Your intractable TDS destroyed my nation.

The riots in the Republic of California are gonna be something

Or.....the evidence against Trump is compelling enough to justify charges and jury trials.

One of the two.

What evidence against Trump is so compelling?

There is no case....says you. Yet every court, State of Federal, that Trump has asked to dismiss charges or delay the trial, has rejected Trump and allowed the case to continue.

So we have the grand jury, the prosecutors, the judge, the state appellant court, the federal district court and the federal appellant court all saying that there's enough evidence for the trial to proceed.

And you saying 'uh-uh'. Citing yourself.

Dude. Our sources are not equal.
Dude? As soon as this gets outside of New York it's going to get tossed like last months sushi!

Forum List

Back