Political Cartoon

Bidophiles always look so wholesome and spiritual...

GNTW4wXWEAAbR2H.jpg

If a doctor aborts babies after the baby has formed its heart beat and body parts, and is doing so for the resale of those body parts, then yes throw his evil ace in prison. I'm sure there are stipulations with the suggestion, and it's not aimed at all doctor's that may have to perform an abortion due to complications that involve the life of the mother.

BREAKING: Kellyanne Conway's husband George infuriates MAGA supporters by mocking Trump's legal defense in the hush money trial as a "complete disaster" before calling him a "narcissistic sociopath."

And it gets even better...

"My takeaway was that the continued cross-examination of Stormy Daniels was a complete disaster and fiasco for the defense," said Conway during an appearance on CNN.

"It just went on and on, and … they didn’t have anything on her," he added.

Conway — who is currently going through a divorce from Kellyanne — added that Trump's attorney Susan Necheles is actually doing a "good" job.

"I think what happened was they had a day off and Necheles is a very good lawyer by reputation," said Conway. "I can even tell just by the way she conducted herself, she knows how to cross-examine a witness and knows how to ask questions."

He went on to say that "her client is a narcissistic sociopath" who is "obsessed with proving the lie that he didn’t have anything to do with Stormy Daniels."

Conway, a lawyer himself, said that trying to disprove the affair entirely is "counterproductive" and the interrogation was "just garbage” and "embarrassing."

“By keeping your cross simple and short, you can control the witness," he explained. "But the longer you go, the more the witness can pop off at you. And this woman is way smarter than Necheles’s client."

May be an image of 3 people and the Oval Office

Forum List

Back