Preschoolers Don't Even Know What Palestine Is

Uncalled for, Rep vs Dem was not the subject of your thread showing what deviant asshole are doing, you never mentioning political party in OP, nor did your link.

By the way, you are missing one troll from your thread.
What? I don't care, I posted a thread. It's not the highlight of my day

Everything

Teach kids to love not hate

Keep this pig away from Children.

1714074272788.png

What? I don't care, I posted a thread. It's not the highlight of my day
And actually a good current event thread, before one poster wanted to turn it into a troll thread.

I think these drag queen story hour freaks are perverts. Libraries would be performing a community service, kicking them the hell out and being more conscious of the little kids that come there for books, not indoctrination into deviant lifestyle. Just sayin...:dunno:

And actually a good current event thread, before one poster wanted to turn it into a troll thread.

I think these drag queen story hour freaks are perverts. Libraries would be performing a community service, kicking them the hell out and being more conscious of the little kids that come there for books, not indoctrination into deviant lifestyle. Just sayin...:dunno:

Thanks for that

Dipshits it’s a performing arts theater not some school. People showed up specifically for the event. Y’all be crazy.

This is beyond the pale. A drag queen leading preschoolers in Free Palestine chants. The indoctrination aka grooming is real...and disgusting

Drag queen orders children to chant 'Free Palestine' during XXXXX story hour at Massachusetts arts center

Palestine does not exist. However Gaza exists.

This is beyond the pale. A drag queen leading preschoolers in Free Palestine chants. The indoctrination aka grooming is real...and disgusting

Drag queen orders children to chant 'Free Palestine' during XXXXX story hour at Massachusetts arts center

"If you’re a drag queen and you know it, kids, shout "free Palestine." Seriously. Yahya Sinwar, Putin, Xi and the Ayatollah are laughing so hard (and sharpening their knives)," Jake Wallis Simons, the editor of the Jewish Chronicle, posted to social media platform X.

"An indoctrination double whammy," Eitan Fischberger, a former Israel Defense Forces sergeant, posted to X.

Neither are many of those claiming to be Christian in this thread. Loving those who hate you is an admirable quality more people should have.
Who has claimed here to be Christian? Tell you what. Take your message to a forum full of Palestinians.

Forum List

Back