President Trump Discusses Potential VP Candidates, Mocks Fani Willis, and Calls Jack Smith a “F**king A**Hole”

I thought it was FBI, Antifa, BLM and George Soros

Um...

COUGH

Pro-Palestianian protesters are backed by a surprising source: Biden’s biggest donors​

Nothing to see here.

The truth is all these Leftist movements are astro-turf far Left financed projects.

None of it is au natural, and only a fool would believe otherwise after even the most preliminary research.

I saw Bergum's name mentioned for first time, and now I'm seeing JD Vance more and more.

Scott, Stefanik and Vance seem like the most appropriate, assuming Trump doesn't go with someone to balance the ticket as he did with Pence.

I'd imagine the more confident he is in winning, the more aggressive he'll be with the pick.

He should go with the full clown show and choose Vance.

The thing most people who are offended by Trump never get, is he only talks like this about the elites who are coming after him, and literally prosecuting MAGA.

Unlike Biden/Hillary Clinton who tarnish the reputations of half the country's voters, Trump always punches up.

And within that context, his uncouth/unconventional approach is an asset, not a liability.

We don't care about some silver tongued devil who pretends to play nice while ripping off and betraying the country.

We want a fighter who tells it like it is.

And we are the majority now, as you will soon see.

I remember when Republicans used to be the adults in the room and the Democrats were the petulant, whining brats. Now you can't tell the difference.

He should go with the full clown show and choose Vance.

Vance would be formidable, nothing clown show about a MAGA Republican who is pro-labor in a rust belt (former) swing state.

However, he's also a fresh faced Senator, and a star in the making.

And that star could compete with Trump's ego.

For this reason, I would bet against it being him.

I remember when Republicans used to be the adults in the room and the Democrats were the petulant, whining brats. Now you can't tell the difference.

The Republicans were the neocon warmongering party of Wall Street who never once earned my vote.

Now, they have largely become the party the Democrats used to pretend to be, but kept the positive aspects of old school conservatism while ditching the neocon BS.

They're certainly the best fit for me.

On the border alone, I don't understand how someone like you (who seems intelligent), could even entertain any sort of equivocation between the two.

The Dems are literally allowing millions of people who are completely unvetted to pour over the border every day.

The MAGA GOP wants to stop that.

Which position is more moderate?

Instead of concentrating on Trump's eccentric veneer (which people admittedly either passionately love or hate), I think people need to begin comparing policies.

If somebody who spoke like Obama, but had Trump's policies was running on the GOP ticket - I bet more people would be less fooled.

It's no contest.

The thing most people who are offended by Trump never get, is he only talks like this about the elites who are coming after him, and literally prosecuting MAGA.
He's is an elitist. Hypocritical magaturd frauds have completely lost the plot. :rolleyes:
Unlike Biden/Hillary Clinton who tarnish the reputations of half the country's voters, Trump always punches up.
You're confused. :itsok: The orange bag O' shit's political relationships are all transactional. Therefore, if a person has outlived their usefulness to him, they are discarded. Your 'punching up' argument is nonsense. :rolleyes:
We don't care about some silver tongued devil who pretends to play nice while ripping off and betraying the country.

We want a fighter who tells it like it is.
You want a strongman who tells you what to think and believe, simple as that.
And we are the majority now, as you will soon see.
Extremists have never been a majority.

He's is an elitist. Hypocritical magaturd frauds have completely lost the plot. :rolleyes:

I don't know a MAGA on earth who would deny that.

Just like Roosevelt was an elitist, but the working class loved him.

In fact, ironically, it's Trump's great wealth that makes him able to fight corruption.

Unlike Biden, who has amassed an abundance of riches somehow on a government salary, Trump's wealth is not derived from the government teat.

He doesn't need their money.

Which makes him unbuyable.

Which makes him dangerous to the establishment swamp cabal.

Which is why he must be taken out by any means necessary.

No matter what the American voter thinks, he doesn't belong in the DC club doncha see?

Your 'punching up' argument is nonsense. :rolleyes:

No it isn't.

All government is transactional.

If you think otherwise, you're fooling yourself.

The difference is Trump goes after celebrities and politicians, not Joe Six Pack.

And he certainly doesn't slander half the nation as "deplorables".

Instead, he has offered to help rebuild the once great cities run by Democrats.

Something Biden certainly hasn't managed to do.

You want a strongman who tells you what to think and believe, simple as that.

No.

We already have that now.

Minus the strong.

But someone who says they are "losing patience with me" because I have yet to be vaxxed, and threatens a winter of death, and labels me "semi-fascist" because I refuse to vote for him - in my book that's the true aspiring dictator.

But you keep believing the media bologna, bub.

Jack's main problem is that he never had to face stiff competition at his previous job on account of the stacked deck.

Forum List

Back