President Trump to Address Voters in PA

Holy fuck that venue is empty lmao. He's talking about job creation from 2019 LOL.

Wow.

EDIT: Lmao a gold and silver ad on the video. Perfect for the rubes.

One thing you might notice (if you listen), is that President Trump explained very well WHY he gave his endorsement. He didn't just say "support X because I say so". He explained what he was thinking and why he endorsed X and why he didn't endorse Y or Z. This is notable.

Gold is fucking worthless in 2022.
1651887784159.png

1651887873537.png

Gold is fucking worthless in 2022.
Maybe because "All you see, and all you touch, is all you'll ever be".

Or maybe you've "Fritter and wasted your hours in an offhand way", but now you may open your eyes, and "Shine on you crazy diamond"?

Gold holding above $1500/oz? I might have to break out my metal detector and pans and quit my day job at that.

Trump was a good President but he alienates too many people. I wish he wouldn't run in 2024.
Then I said "screw you" and I'll tell you why...

I was really drunk at the time

"Haven't you heard, its a battle of words, and most of them died?"

Maybe because "All you see, and all you touch, is all you'll ever be".

Or maybe you've "Fritter and wasted your hours in an offhand way", but now you may open your eyes, and "Shine on you crazy diamond"?

Gold holding above $1500/oz? I might have to break out my metal detector and pans and quit my day job at that.
Pink Floyd - Breathe

Pink Floyd - Time

Pink FLoyd - Shine on you crazy diamond

well played

Pink Floyd - Breathe

Pink Floyd - Time

Pink FLoyd - Shine on you crazy diamond

well played
Don't forget Money (or at least a reference via gold): "And if you ask for a riser you know you'll be turned away. Away. away.". I had to break out the dark side and play it all the way through for my sweetheart...she's colombian so i had to explain, still not sure if she "gets" it or not, but I tried.

Forum List

Back