Pro-HAMAS Protestor assaults and tases Jewish student at UCLA

Why aren't the protesters calling for the release of the hostages? That conflict doesn't halt until Hamas gives up the people they've kidnapped. Sorry but it doesn't. Anyone who thinks it will is just plain naive!

Because they couldn’t care less about innocent Jewish hostages, only innocent Palestinians. It kind of gives you a glimpse into their souls. In reality, they, and many ”innocent” residents of Gaza don’t think much differently than Hamas, they are just too cowardly to act. Many vote for Hamas to carry out atrocities on their behalf.

you are justifying using a weapon on someone with opposing political views because they are “stupid” to walking through “guaranteed trouble”?

You are setting a dangerous precedent for modern day America. This means if a bunch of conservatives are protesting a policy that liberals support and a liberal is “stupid enough to walk through guaranteed trouble” then a conservative protestor can simply tase the liberal protestor.
Your misreading and certainly not my phrase .

A person who crosses a major multi lane motorway by foot is Stupid .
Period .
It has nothing to do with justification.
Just stupidity , or , charitably , enjoying risk taking , but bleating after the consequences .

The Left has revealed itself to be virrulently antisemitic - and they’re proud of it. Any Jew who continues to vote for Democrats is either ignorant or stupid.

The Left has revealed itself to be virrulently antisemitic - and they’re proud of it. Any Jew who continues to vote for Democrats is either ignorant or stupid.

Given the successes of many Jewish people in this country and around the world, I will go with ignorant and brainwashed. They aren’t stupid.

Given the successes of many Jewish people in this country and around the world, I will go with ignorant and brainwashed. They aren’t stupid.
Yeah, that would be my guess as well.

Because they couldn’t care less about innocent Jewish hostages, only innocent Palestinians. It kind of gives you a glimpse into their souls. In reality, they, and many ”innocent” residents of Gaza don’t think much differently than Hamas, they are just too cowardly to act. Many vote for Hamas to carry out atrocities on their behalf.
I'm amused by the narrative that Israel have been carrying out a program of "genocide" against the people of Gaza and that is why the attacks on Israel are justified! The population of Gaza has grown by leaps and bounds over the past twenty years. Quite obviously...Israel is NOT practicing genocide! What they have been doing is trying everything they can to protect themselves from a neighbor who has sworn to wipe them off the face of the earth. If the people of Gaza would only spend the money they are given by the world to improve Gaza's infrastructure rather than dig terror tunnels and stockpile rockets...the people of Gaza would be far more well off than they are now.

Period .
Just stupidity , or , charitably , enjoying risk taking , but bleating after the consequences .
It might be stupid or not intelligent, but it does not mean the person does not have rights. The Left is always talking about minority and protected rights. If a Black, Latino, Muslim, or member of an LBGTQ walked through a protest and were tased by a white person, the video would be national news. Or, if a Jew were walking through a protest and were tased by white Christian, the media would make it a national issue and talk about “hate”.

The silence and lack of outrage over the use of a taser from one protestor to another simply because the Left wants to appease Hamas is beyond disturbing.

If you are a serious practicioner of the Jewish faith, you understand that a Palestinian life is just as valuable as a Jewish life. But it seems that there are American Jews and Gentiles who seem to think it's OK for Netanyahu to bomb and kill until there are no Palestinians left.

Netanyahu Calls U.S. Student Protests Antisemitic and Says They Must Be Quelled​

“What’s happening in America’s college campuses is horrific,” Mr. Netanyahu said. “Antisemitic mobs have taken over leading universities. They call for the annihilation of Israel. They attack Jewish students. They attack Jewish faculty.”

(Netanyahu is lying)

A relatively small number of students have staged protests for months at universities in different parts of the country to protest Israel’s conduct of the war in Gaza, which began after Hamas led an attack on Israel on Oct. 7 in which around 1,200 people were killed and more than 200 others were taken hostage. Since then, the authorities in Gaza say, more than 34,000 people have been killed in Israeli airstrikes and fighting, a majority of them women and children.

The protesters’ main policy demand is that the U.S. government stop sending military aid to Israel. Some students have also called on universities to stop investing in weapons manufacturers and to sell, or divest, holdings in funds and businesses they say profit from Israel’s invasion of Gaza and the occupation of Palestinian lands.

Netanyahu is not our president and he should shut his mouth. There is wrong on both sides and we should not alow anti muslim bigotry/racism to create an unbalanced view of whats going on over there.
They would have more credibility if they protest what Hamas did as well. They do not, however. They only protest Israel's reaction to extreme provocation. That is why they have no credibility.

Last edited:
I'm amused by the narrative that Israel have been carrying out a program of "genocide" against the people of Gaza and that is why the attacks on Israel are justified! The population of Gaza has grown by leaps and bounds over the past twenty years. Quite obviously...Israel is NOT practicing genocide! What they have been doing is trying everything they can to protect themselves from a neighbor who has sworn to wipe them off the face of the earth. If the people of Gaza would only spend the money they are given by the world to improve Gaza's infrastructure rather than dig terror tunnels and stockpile rockets...the people of Gaza would be far more well off than they are now.
If they were trying to commit genocide, they're doing a very poor job of it.

Are you in here playing the 'white' and defending violence perpetrated on Jews in the USA just because they're jewish? Substitute 'blacks' for 'Jews' and 'black' for 'jewish', if you don't understand my point. Racist.
IM2 rails on and on about 1776 or 1851 and how bad racism is, and then makes excuses for and deflects when examples of current-day antisemitism that rivals 1939 Germany is brought up.

Are you? Thats as stupid question. Stop ignoring the point. Netanyahu is the poblem. That's who is being protested. Netanyahu needs to go.
The topic is a jewish man being attacked for being who he is, not Netanyahu, yet here you are trying to justify violence based on ethnicity and/or religion. Racist.

You are deflecting from a taser being used by one protestor on another. I guarantee you would be outraged if the protestor was Black and got tased by a white protestor. You would be further outraged if someone tried to shift the incident to “the full story”.
I missed where the dude was stung by a taser, I mean a man can't stop a woman from harassing him.

Stupid Jew for walking into almost guaranteed trouble .

The so called victim might now like to consider whether advertising his background showing him to be linked to an insane Nazi Israeli Government was a sound move .

Maybe all Jews should be rounded up into camps, you know, for their own 'safety'? Is that what you're promoting, as well as stifling their free speech, bigot?

Period .

He has a right to walk wherever he wants to walk without threat of violence. Bigot.

Damn you hate the fact that this country has had a black POTUS.
Please don't try to put thoughts in my head and words in my mouth. I have plenty of my own, don't need yours, thank you very much.

For further clarifications, you're welcome to ask. Me, not your imagination.

Are you leftists still going to insist that being critical of Israel is unrelated to antisemitism? Get a load of this pro-terrorist assaulting a Jewish student and pulling out a taser on him.

The bitch should be arrested, and if foreign, deported.

What is going on at the college campuses has nothing to do with Israel's actions and everything to do with anti-semitism

It's been shocking to see this, in some ways, and inevitable in others. Every since Trump rode down the escalator in 2015, crimes against minorities have skyrocketed.

What's been shocking to me is people like YOU, and Azog who think Donald Trump - who unleashed the hatred on Jews, racial minorities and gays, is the greatest President ever. Your voting for the party of the KKK, and the White Christian Nationalists.

It was bad enough when that you continued to support Republicans after they overturned Roe v Wade. I may be beyond child bearing years but to see women being turned away from hospitals when their pregnancy goes wrong is beyond shocking. Even when abortion was illegal, before Roe v Wade, if you were having a miscarriage, the hospital would admit you and ensure you received proper care.

Hospitals are turning women in crisis away, because their lives are not yet in danger, and they don't want her miscarrying on the premises, and having to fight criminal charges aborting of her fetus, or assisting her in an abortion.

Trump's reliance on the KKK was prove positive of his anti-semitism. So is his support of white Christian nationalists who blame the Jew for killing Jesus. Talking about voting against your own self-interests.

You need to choose better leaders.

What is going on at the college campuses has nothing to do with Israel's actions and everything to do with anti-semitism

It's been shocking to see this, in some ways, and inevitable in others. Every since Trump rode down the escalator in 2015, crimes against minorities have skyrocketed.

What's been shocking to me is people like YOU, and Azog who think Donald Trump - who unleashed the hatred on Jews, racial minorities and gays, is the greatest President ever. Your voting for the party of the KKK, and the White Christian Nationalists.

It was bad enough when that you continued to support Republicans after they overturned Roe v Wade. I may be beyond child bearing years but to see women being turned away from hospitals when their pregnancy goes wrong is beyond shocking. Even when abortion was illegal, before Roe v Wade, if you were having a miscarriage, the hospital would admit you and ensure you received proper care.

Hospitals are turning women in crisis away, because their lives are not yet in danger, and they don't want her miscarrying on the premises, and having to fight criminal charges aborting of her fetus, or assisting her in an abortion.

Trump's reliance on the KKK was prove positive of his anti-semitism. So is his support of white Christian nationalists who blame the Jew for killing Jesus. Talking about voting against your own self-interests.

You need to choose better leaders.
"But, but, but, PLEASE let's make it something about TRUMP!!!!!"

Numerous off topic posts and personal attacks have been deleted from this thread.

The subject is not related to race relations, so please discuss the topic as outlined in the THREAD TITLE.

Any further off topic posts or personal attacks will result in thread bans.

Last edited:
Will you consult your Auntee or Cousins Marxist Uncle Or rabidly Liberal Sister In Law on this ( Or Folks at your Temple Openly as I have )

Forum List

Back