Pro-HAMAS students block UCLA Jewish student from entering campus

If you don’t support Ukraine you’re a Putin lover.

If you don’t take the vax, you’re anti-vax.

If you don’t support US government wars, you’re a commie.

If you don’t support Iraq War you love Sadaam.

And on and on and on……

If you don’t support Israel’s genocide, you’re an anti-Semite and a Hamas lover.

So many dumb Americans.
If you advance the “genocide” lie, yes….youre an antisemite.

You can't even answer the basic question, which is, Who started killing women and children first?
Hamas lover
Not just killed. BRUTALIZED and BUTCHERED in the most subhuman, aganozing ways possible.

1.9 Million Students & Faculty & Paid Protestors at 67 Colleges Shrieking in support of Hamas
What are we going to do? Obama….oops, I meant Biden….is considering importing even more of the Jew-haters. How do we stop the 21st century Hitler from bringing Nazi Germany to the blue cities of America?

Damn you need to get a new line, crack hit the scene and spread like wildfire while Reagan was in office and we are still feeling the effects of it until this day. All he came up with to battle it was a damn slogan, "Just say no". Black folks are incarcerated for drug use while whites are given probation or sent to rehab and yet idiots like you love to kiss the ass of these republicans.
I believe there is plenty of evidence the CIA was behind flooding black communities with crack.

I believe there is plenty of evidence the CIA was behind flooding black communities with crack.
And the Current Administration has flooded America with 8-16 Million Illegals & Turd World Criminals & Single Military Age Males From Hostile Countries

Oh here coming Joey Xiden’s biggest cockhold running to his defense as pro Hamas brownshirts attacki Jewish kids

Sad
….and, that poster is the second one to whine about how awful racism is.

And the Current Administration has flooded America with 8-16 Million Illegals & Turd World Criminals & Single Military Age Males From Hostile Countries
We’ve had a federal government working to destroy the country for a long time, but you still support it’s heinous actions in Gaza. When will you ever learn?

What are we going to do? Obama….oops, I meant Biden….is considering importing even more of the Jew-haters. How do we stop the 21st century Hitler from bringing Nazi Germany to the blue cities of America?

Why not? You didn't whine when they brough them from Bosnia, you didn't whine when they came from the Ukraine. Go to Israel and see how the Palestinian folks are treated and then come back and tell us how it was.

Why not? You didn't whine when they brough them from Bosnia, you didn't whine when they came from the Ukraine. Go to Israel and see how the Palestinian folks are treated and then come back and tell us how it was.
Muslims are treated VERY well in Israel.

How are Jews treated in the Arab countries? Oh right….they were run off, and the Arabs stole their property.

Forum List

Back