putin´s Armenian whore - propagandist Simonyan blames Ukraine for shooting Slovakian PM Fico

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
I’m surprised they 🇷🇺🐷🇸🇦didn’t start blaming Ukraine before he was shot :auiqs.jpg:

putin´s Armenian whore - propagandist Simonyan blames Ukraine for shooting Slovakian PM Fico

I’m surprised they 🇷🇺🐷🇸🇦didn’t start blaming Ukraine before he was shot :auiqs.jpg:

I thought you said Putin's American whore:

1715781715140.png

Russia is winning nearly taking Ukraine's second largest city Kharkov which will happen soon as Ukrainian defenses are in slow collapse and Sumy already getting preparatory air strikes.

Ukranian men are increasingly avoiding being conscripted because they are realizing the nation is doomed.

LOL, what a stupid reply since you didn't address anything I posted which happens to be true, but it is clear you are an idiot to notice it.

It is all over the media from CBS, NPR, Reuters, New York Times, BBC, Washington Post, ABC, AP......

LINK

Get out of the basement kid!!!!!

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Death to Russia and Putin! Fuck the people of Russia they are little Eichmann's.

"Little Eichmanns" is a term used to describe people whose actions, while on an individual scale may seem relatively harmless even to themselves, taken collectively create destructive and immoral systems in which they are actually complicit. The name comes from Adolf Eichmann, a Nazi bureaucrat who helped to orchestrate the Holocaust, but claimed that he did so without feeling anything about his actions, merely following the orders given to him.

LOL, what a stupid reply since you didn't address anything I posted which happens to be true, but it is clear you are an idiot to notice it.

It is all over the media from CBS, NPR, Reuters, New York Times, BBC, Washington Post, ABC, AP......

LINK

Get out of the basement kid!!!!!

:auiqs.jpg:

Death to Russia and Putin! Fuck the people of Russia they are little Eichmann's.

"Little Eichmanns" is a term used to describe people whose actions, while on an individual scale may seem relatively harmless even to themselves, taken collectively create destructive and immoral systems in which they are actually complicit. The name comes from Adolf Eichmann, a Nazi bureaucrat who helped to orchestrate the Holocaust, but claimed that he did so without feeling anything about his actions, merely following the orders given to him.

You keep dodging little fella:

LINK

You keep dodging little fella:

LINK
... "Let us begin with this evident fact: Muscovy does not belong at all to Europe, but to Asia. It follows that judging Muscovy and the Muscovites by our European standards is a mistake to be avoided."—gonzague de reynold, 19501 In methodological terms, one should de-Europeanise any analysis of Muscovy policy.— thomas gomart, 20062 "

... "Let us begin with this evident fact: Muscovy does not belong at all to Europe, but to Asia. It follows that judging Muscovy and the Muscovites by our European standards is a mistake to be avoided."—gonzague de reynold, 19501 In methodological terms, one should de-Europeanise any analysis of Muscovy policy.— thomas gomart, 20062 "

I take it that you are going to continue to be an idiot as you again dodged the FACT that Kharkov is being attacked which you denied earlier thus the link, I provided showing that is being reported by a dozen major news outlet is being ignored because you are a confirmed Ukraine shill who ignores anything that doesn't reflect favorably on the most corrupt nation in Europe.

I take it that you are going to continue to be an idiot as you again dodged the FACT that Kharkov is being attacked which you denied earlier thus the link, I provided showing that is being reported by a dozen major news outlet is being ignored because you are a confirmed Ukraine shill who ignores anything that doesn't reflect favorably on the most corrupt nation in Europe.
He isn't an idiot. It seems that he is just poorly payed NAFO copy-paster. They do not pay him for understanding or even for proper discussion, just for copy-pasting.

He isn't an idiot. It seems that he is just poorly payed NAFO copy-paster. They do not pay him for understanding or even for proper discussion, just for copy-pasting.

He IS an idiot because Ukraine is part of Eastern Europe while Russia is part of Asia and part of Eastern Europe thus the quote, he posted is arrant nonsense from the start.

He IS an idiot because Ukraine is part of Eastern Europe while Russia is part of Asia and part of Eastern Europe thus the quote, he posted is arrant nonsense from the start.
🇷🇺 SLAVES , SAY: Chechnya is COOL!!

f68.jpg

Forum List

Back