Queers for Palestine block exit to Disney World

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Attacking pro homosexual Leftist Disneyland. How brave and spot on. They should be shipped to Gaza so the Gaza folks can dispense their usual punishment for queers.

Here is your typical Joe Biden voting Leftist:
1715514199070.png

Attacking pro homosexual Leftist Disneyland. How brave and spot on. They should be shipped to Gaza so the Gaza folks can dispense their usual punishment for queers.

View attachment 945654

Just the name "Queers for Palestine" is.....something

Oh, they're going to jail.

And their vehicles will be towed and impounded.

FHP doesn't mess around. TBH, I'd rather deal with them than any cops, they do 2 more years of training.

No worries, some Democrat front group is paying them and their expenses.

And, jail for faggots is like a trip to the filthy bath houses, only for free, like public toilets.

While surfing YouTube for touching dog rescue videos, I found a video about a gay Hamas commander.

It explains how he was able to exist for a while and his eventual execution.

It details how fanatical those Hamas leaders are.

Dang! No wonder Israel cannot deal with those brutes.

Any gay person who is naive enough to go to Gaza or the West Bank may never return to the States.

(I'm computer illiterate. Can't link. Sorry. Just search in YouTube for "gay Hamas commander.")

While surfing YouTube for touching dog rescue videos, I found a video about a gay Hamas commander.

It explains how he was able to exist for a while and his eventual execution.

It details how fanatical those Hamas leaders are.

Dang! No wonder Israel cannot deal with those brutes.

Any gay person who is naive enough to go to Gaza or the West Bank may never return to the States.

(I'm computer illiterate. Can't link. Sorry. Just search in YouTube for "gay Hamas commander.")

Sounds like just the place to deport homosexuals who love Hamas.

View attachment 945654

You know how stupid these people are when they support terrorists who actually would kill queer people and have. Boggles my mind.

Forum List

Back