Question for my American brothers and sisters

I love Israel BUT be honest why Israel good and serbia bad?
A better question is, if Israel is good and Serbia is bad, why does the world hate Israel but not Serbia?

In fact, with all the hate being generated against Jews around the world, Israel is arguably the worst nation on earth and worst nation in the history of mankind.

But then, they hated them in Nazi Germany too even though they did not have a Zionist country.

All I can figure is, Jews bad, people like Adolf Hiter good.

A better question is, if Israel is good and Serbia is bad, why does the world hate Israel but not Serbia?

In fact, with all the hate being generated against Jews around the world, Israel is arguably the worst nation on earth and worst nation in the history of mankind.

But then, they hated them in Nazi Germany too even though they did not have a Zionist country.

All I can figure is, Jews bad, people like Adolf Hiter good.
I do not think Adolf Hitler is good and yes there is lots of hate against jews but serbia was bombed Israel gets money and weapons which is a good thing just saying

I do not think Adolf Hitler is good and yes there is lots of hate against jews but serbia was bombed Israel gets money and weapons which is a good thing just saying
Yes, Serbia got bombed as there sprung up protests all across the world calling for the destruction of those that bombed Serbia..................not.

Yea, no one cares Mort, but they sure hate Jews, don't they?

For people to care, you need to have people with money who care, and who control the media.

1715608237738.png

The So man does not care about Serbia.

Depends on who you ask i do not think that American war mongers hate jews or any NATO country palestinians hate jews
The UN has passed more resolutions against Israel than against all nations of the earth combined.

Try again.

No other people have encountered persecution like the Jewish people over the millennia.

Not even close.

I think what agitates the hell out of those on the Left is, despite the persecution and hatred, they always seem to rate high on the socioeconomic spectrum of every country on earth.

Yea, they can't explain that without their Elders of Zion propaganda conspiracy theories. But really is just shows the value of a culture that takes pride in education and the Patriarchal family, something the Left hates with all their heart.

America always blocks it and those resolutions are benevolent compared to treatment of other suppossed bad countries like iraq
But the world passes these resolutions just the same.

That just proves my point.

Also, Biden recently opted to withhold it's veto power over a resolution to force Israel into a ceasefire, a ceasefire against the group Hamas Joe Biden called a terrorist organization.

The DNC is turning against Israel, and Joe may be the last DNC president who does not go full jihad against the Jews.

The UN has passed more resolutions against Israel than against all nations of the earth combined.

Try again.

No other people have encountered persecution like the Jewish people over the millennia.

Not even close.

I think what agitates the hell out of those on the Left is, despite the persecution and hatred, they always seem to rate high on the socioeconomic spectrum of every country on earth.

Yea, they can't explain that without their Elders of Zion propaganda conspiracy theories. But really is just shows the value of a culture that takes pride in education and the Patriarchal family, something the Left hates with all their heart.
The left is not anti jew is Biden and Obama left? Do they support Israel did they bombed Israel? Did 32 countries bombed serbia?

But the world passes these resolutions just the same.

That just proves my point.

Also, Biden recently opted to withhold it's veto power over a resolution to force Israel into a ceasefire, a ceasefire against the group Hamas Joe Biden called a terrorist organization.

The DNC is turning against Israel, and Joe may be the last DNC president who does not go full jihad against the Jews.
A ceasefire is quite benevolent its basically saying do not kill them all in gaza nothing more totally uncomparable to what the US did with many suppossedly bad countries like serbia

The left is not anti jew is Biden and Obama left? Do they support Israel did they bombed Israel? Did 32 countries bombed serbia?
The UN gangs up on certain countries around the world and marks them for destruction, like Libya for various political reasons.

But it is just business, no hatred really.

Jews as a people are different as there is no Elders of Zions propaganda conspiracy theories floating around about Serbians. Nor do you have the historical hatred of the Serbian people like the Jews have.

The UN gangs up on certain countries around the world and marks them for destruction, like Libya for various political reasons.

But it is just business, no hatred really.

Jews as a people are different as there is no Elders of Zions propaganda conspiracy theories floating around about Serbians. Nor do you have the historical hatred of the Serbian people like the Jews have.
I agree about the historical hatred thats true but that was not my question really

I agree about the historical hatred thats true but that was not my question really
Take the Sudan, for example. They have an active genocide going on there and the world does not give a damn.

Why? Cuz they are poor and black and it is mostly desert.

If Serbia were in the Sudan, they would not have been bombed by all those countries.

Unfortunately for you, they were on another continent in a region that is valued more in terms of their strategic importance, thus needed to be better controlled.

A country like Libya is in Africa, but they have oil for those in Europe, hence Europe had Obama bomb the hell out of it for them to get rid of Gaddafi.

Then Europe gave Obama a Nobel Peace Prize.

Take the Sudan, for example. They have an active genocide going on there and the world does not give a damn.

Why? Cuz they are poor and black and it is mostly desert.

If Serbia were in the Sudan, they would not have been bombed by all those countries.

Unfortunately for you, they were on another continent in a region that is valued more in terms of their strategic importance, thus needed to be better controlled.

A country like Libya is in Africa, but they have oil for those in Europe, hence Europe had Obama bomb the hell out of it for them to get rid of Gaddafi.

Then Europe gave Obama a Nobel Peace Prize.
I hope they like Biden wont turn on Israel im not against Israel

Try again.

Not even close.

Mort is the Euro version of IM2; he sees the money thrown around and wants Americans to give him a chunk of it for being a Gypsy. Apparently his tribe's American branch doesn't share their loot with their Euro bros.

Mort is the Euro version of IM2; he sees the money thrown around and wants Americans to give him a chunk of it for being a Gypsy. Apparently his tribe's American branch doesn't share their loot with their Euro bros.
So its important to you that im perceived black or brown or whatever then you say im saying this

Forum List

Back