Question...

You Americans are strange, but I learn new things each day here I now add this noggin to go with Asshat, Hershey Highway, Clown Shoes and Dipshit, although IRL I have not had an opportunity to put these to use, here I have used Asshat and Clown Shoes though the last one I get from TheDoc he is now adding to bad influencing me, I got Hershey Highway from Sassy, I cannot remember the others.
English is the most versatile language there is. If you can't say it in English, it can't be said.

I don't know how to explain Hershey Highway for example, I know Hershey is American chocolate I was given Hershey Kisses in Texas, I love Texas and the Texans, I was also given blue ice cream and I didn't know what that was until last year when it was told that was people think blue raspberry, I just remembered in Texas they also have blue corn, weird and also they ask one time did I want biscuits with my bacon and I was thinking "Huh? why would I want biscuits with bacon, give me them with some Espresso not bacon" then I was told biscuits are a bread thing, weird, at the same time I was offered some thing called grit, I didn't go near that one and I forget what it was.

You Americans are strange, but I learn new things each day here I now add this noggin to go with Asshat, Hershey Highway, Clown Shoes and Dipshit, although IRL I have not had an opportunity to put these to use, here I have used Asshat and Clown Shoes though the last one I get from TheDoc he is now adding to bad influencing me, I got Hershey Highway from Sassy, I cannot remember the others.
English is the most versatile language there is. If you can't say it in English, it can't be said.

I don't know how to explain Hershey Highway for example, I know Hershey is American chocolate I was given Hershey Kisses in Texas, I love Texas and the Texans, I was also given blue ice cream and I didn't know what that was until last year when it was told that was people think blue raspberry, I just remembered in Texas they also have blue corn, weird and also they ask one time did I want biscuits with my bacon and I was thinking "Huh? why would I want biscuits with bacon, give me them with some Espresso not bacon" then I was told biscuits are a bread thing, weird, at the same time I was offered some thing called grit, I didn't go near that one and I forget what it was.
Hershey Highway is another term for sodomy

I was going to say....Mathematics? Geometry?

Trigonometry?

what

^^^^ Too late for me to go near that one, post nap and after two Martini's I will attempt though :smoke:

((( I will tell you a secret....I never never never understood trigonometry...and many times even Geometry.....but

I adored and totally understood History and Grammar :up: )))

Same here with Trigonometry and Geometry, that's why I say after two Martini's I would attempt lol. History and Politics is my University Degree.

Hershey Highway is another term for sodomy

Well that would not be a good situation to explain, I might have to go to Double Confession, I will in place of attempt Asshat not that I'm 100% on what it is, Clown Shoes would be better I think.

:lol: Grits are ground corn.

Are they blue also? Why called grits also?

No not blue. White. When they are dried before you cook them thy are gritty looking. Heck I don't know. LOL

"patootie"

What is it? Boobies?

Let's just say behind. rear. butt. That's close enough.

Well yes I have text my friend in Highland Park, Dallas County, Texas and I text him what is patootie and he text back and say you say buttocks lol.

Hey I might add this patootie now I could give it test run on Tommy T or Matthew :smoke:

No not blue. White. When they are dried before you cook them thy are gritty looking. Heck I don't know. LOL

What is this taste of corn or not? Is this normal with bacon, have you had the grits?

What is this taste of corn or not? Is this normal with bacon, have you had the grits?

Yes, not necessarily, yes I have. They are more of a southern thing here.

Buttery, salty, and corny. LOL

grits-with-butter.jpg

Wow that pic is HUGE..
9.gif

Yes, not necessarily, yes I have. They are more of a southern thing here.

In Texas they also give me this thing called Alabama Sweet Tea, the most disgusting thing EVAH apart from carrots, I do like Mint Juleps though. I could drink one of these right now but I am going for a nap and if I drink one I might need to be restrained....oh wait, hold on....:badgrin: :dev2:

upload_2018-1-6_4-54-55.png

Buttery, salty, and corny. LOL

grits-with-butter.jpg

grits-with-butter.jpg

^^^^ Looks something like topfen with butter in, I adore topfen.

upload_2018-1-6_5-25-39.png

upload_2018-1-6_5-25-58.png

upload_2018-1-6_5-26-18.png

^^^^ I happy can will eat from the container, I love the stuff I have Kid A loving the stuff also. How can I describe topfen to you, it is curdled cream cheese it is very versitile you can put it on salad or vegetables, what is the American version of something like topfen as I describe it? The greatest use for it is in Topfenstrudel.

This my favourite Topfenstrudel with the apricots in:

upload_2018-1-6_5-26-55.png

You can buy Topfenstrudel ready assembled, but it is not the same as baked at home. In the picture below the top one is an Apple Strudel and the end one is the Topfenstrudel. Of course I adore Apfelstrudel also but not ready assembled.

upload_2018-1-6_5-27-33.png

Forum List

Back