Razor thin margin between Dr. Oz and Dave McCormick

Trump wisely threw her under the bus as Trump understands game theory. If my understanding of the candidates political leaning is correct,

I must admit, I have not thoroughly followed this election nor these candidates policies. I have it down to Oz/Barnette are MAGAs, Trump endorsed Oz, the third candidate is a Bush candidate.

Therefore, in this situation, Barnette is splitting the MAGA vote with her presence on the ballot. Trump I surmise had to have identified this and thus, endorsed and attacked according.

If Barnette had not been on the ballot, how much of a % of her vote goes to Oz vs the third candidate?

I actually thought more of Barnette than the Oz guy.

Who is running against Putin?

Does Joe think Putin was on the ballot yesterday?

Does Joe intend to cheat to fake as much popularity as Putin has in Russia?

Does Joe sit around imagining what it must be like to be popular, or even NOTICED at his own WH affairs as everyone else passes him by to shake Barack's hand?

Does Obumma keep in touch with Joe for guidance by Dixie cup or real Radio Shack Archer walkie talkies?

Are Dixie Cups racist?

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f8/8f/86/f88f8680c89467150888d87e7504bc52--walkie-talkie-childhood-toys.jpg

Does Joe think Putin was on the ballot yesterday?

Does Joe intend to cheat to fake as much popularity as Putin has in Russia?

Does Joe sit around imagining what it must be like to be popular, or even NOTICED at his own WH affairs as everyone else passes him by to shake Barack's hand?

Does Obumma keep in touch with Joe for guidance by Dixie cup or real Radio Shack Archer walkie talkies?

Are Dixie Cups racist?

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f8/8f/86/f88f8680c89467150888d87e7504bc52--walkie-talkie-childhood-toys.jpg

Does Putin sign your checks?

Does Putin sign your checks?

When is the last time you or any democrat ever worked for a living?

And will you also blow Zelensky too or just give the crook another 40 billion no strings attached while your own cities fall apart?

Also, will democrats fall hard on their faces or just take strychnine and the cowards way out when voters stomp them a new mudhole this November?

Forum List

Back