Razor thin margin between Dr. Oz and Dave McCormick

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
With 96% of the vote in, Oz has 31.3% and is in the lead, with McCormick having 31.1% and trailing in second place. The Trumpiest of them all, Barnette, who Trump threw under the bus, has 24.8 %.

Mehmet Oz411,872+31.3%
Dave McCormick409,308+31.1%
Kathy Barnette325,835+24.8%

Well, looks like being famous paid off in this race....

But anyone with a brain should clearly be able to see that Dr. Oz is playing a TV character....only this time the TV character is a reactionary right-winger who is keen to the concerns of the common man

How can someone from New Jersey be winning the conservative primary for Senate in Pennsylvania?

Well, I guess name recognition + Trump endorsement is all it takes these days.

Oz is a carpet bagger from New Jersey, I really hope he wins so Fetterman can beat him in November.

The only experience Oz has with government is when he was called before Congress in 2014 for being a huckster.
Oz in a match-up with Fetterman will be interesting...

I still think Oz will win but it will be funny to see him try to moderate from being a rabid Trumper to showing swing voters he isn't just gonna go to DC to whine about trans kids and fake voter fraud...

Fetterman has a chance to show if these "rural voters" really can be persuaded to vote for their best interests for once in their life -- instead of voting white grievance...

Oz in a match-up with Fetterman will be interesting...

I still think Oz will win but it will be funny to see him try to moderate from being a rabid Trumper to showing swing voters he isn't just gonna go to DC to whine about trans kids and fake voter fraud...

Fetterman has a chance to show if these "rural voters" really can be persuaded to vote for their best interests for once in their life -- instead of voting white grievance...
Fetterman has a genuine "67 county" campaign plan, he will be reaching out to rural voters in every county, and very likely can connect with them. I doubt Oz has the charisma or the experience with people in this state to actually connect like Fetterman can. For once, a Democrat has a chance in rural America. It helps when you are covered in tattoos, instantly recognizable at 6'9", and wear Carhartt's everywhere you go.

It will be interesting to see where the late ballots go
They don't even open absentee ballots until today, to process and count....

This is way too close to call.

It would be easier for the Democrat to beat Oz than McCormick.... McCormick has lots of experience in the private sector, military, government...state, and federal executive branch....

Fetterman has a genuine "67 county" campaign plan, he will be reaching out to rural voters in every county, and very likely can connect with them. I doubt Oz has the charisma or the experience with people in this state to actually connect like Fetterman can. For once, a Democrat has a chance in rural America. It helps when you are covered in tattoos, instantly recognizable at 6'9", and wear Carhartt's everywhere you go.
Well, nothing connects with rural voters like fear of outside people and the belief those people will get something that only the rural folks are entitled too...

That is how Oz was able to campaign on not a single issue that really addresses any real concerns of anyone -- other than people afraid of the out-groups...

Trump wisely threw her under the bus as Trump understands game theory. If my understanding of the candidates political leaning is correct,

I must admit, I have not thoroughly followed this election nor these candidates policies. I have it down to Oz/Barnette are MAGAs, Trump endorsed Oz, the third candidate is a Bush candidate.

Therefore, in this situation, Barnette is splitting the MAGA vote with her presence on the ballot. Trump I surmise had to have identified this and thus, endorsed and attacked according.

If Barnette had not been on the ballot, how much of a % of her vote goes to Oz vs the third candidate?

Is fettermen still alive? They say he's a squad type piece of marxist shit that could do some real damage to people that work for a living.

Hopefully the humans will prevail in that purple shithole.

Last night there was the largest republican turnout in primary history... You libs are in huge trouble....

You don’t know much about primaries do ya?
Democratic primaries were not competitive so nobody turned out.

Watch how many voters turn out to vote against Mastriano…….like their life depends on it

You don’t know much about primaries do ya?
Democratic primaries were not competitive so nobody turned out.

Watch how many voters turn out to vote against Mastro….like their life depends on it
I wasn't comparing the turnout of both parties.... I'm pointing out how the republicans are turning out... And they are turning out more than they ever have before.... In numbers we have never seen before... And they are voting for Trump candidates....

Forum List

Back