Regarding Trump And DeSantis. Anyone Have That Gut Feeling That Ron DeSantis May Overtake Trump As The Nominee?

Some of us have that sixth sense. And we are all watching DeSantis closely now as he is getting a lot of free air time. Will he become like Trump when Trump was running? Trump didn't even need to air ads back in 2015/2016. And he won. Ron DeSantis is already in the same situation, only in this scenario he is getting so much free air time long before the 2024 election. He is probably split between republicans at this point. If they start taking polls, odds are it's gonna be a 50/50, 48/52, or a 49/51 result. Is Trump starting to worry? :dunno:
I have unabashed praise for Trump, but it's going to be DeSantis vs. Newsom in the general election.

DeSantis’ biggest opposition will be Trump

Trump will turn the wrath of MAGA against DeSantis and label him a RINO
If Trump were not so controlled by his profound insecurity, he would say that the Evil Demonic Satanic Deep State Hitler Commies are making it too difficult for him to run. "Like nothing anyone has ever seen before".

Then he could bow out as the persecuted hero and graciously hand the Reins of Goodness to his protege De Santis, the man he made with his awesomeness. Then he could play the martyred kingmaker, watching all these craven GQP'ers make the trip to Mecca to kiss his ring.

I just doubt that he has the capacity to step out of the cult's orange spotlight. He's a child.

i am wondering if many voters who love trump will also keep his age as a set back, whereas they know if DeSantis is president come 2025, he is there for 8 years. all those red and purple states will finally put a stop to either/and voter fraud and mail in ballots from planets mars and uranus

I think that is very likely. I think many Trump supporters would tell their friends that they will be voting for Trump and hope DeSantis will be his running mate, and/or the nominee in 2028, but then vote DeSantis when they get in the voting booth.

It would be a mistake for Trump to trash DeSantis in the primary, but I believe Trump would make that mistake if the primary got close.

Best thing for the country is for Trump to step down and back DeSantis. If for no other reason than Trump is 76 years old. He's a remarkably healthy and robust seventy-six year old, but that is exactly the type who suddenly drop dead with no warning.
How about President DeSantis and Speaker Trump?

Newsome isn't popular outside of his f---ed up state
I see it far differently.

He will destroy Biden in the debates.

He is much younger, good looking, and can speak in full sentences.

Newsom will be the nominee. Biden's probably not even going to finish his term.

1665188184561.png

1665188283821.png

This is what the real money says, not pundits. Looks about right to me.

"the wrath of MAGA"

Lmfao!
A rapidly dwindling pool of whiny, inbred, mutant snowflakes.
People who whined like little babies about having to freaking wear a mask!

Oooh!
Scary!

:fu:

DeSantis cannot win without a strong, unambiguous endorsement from Donald Trump. If Trump doesn't concede, the Democrat will prevail, REGARDLESS of who it is.

As for Trump's chances, they are not good, even if he runs against Biden again. The Democrats have a national majority, don't forget, and they are willing to cheat.

DeSantis cannot win without a strong, unambiguous endorsement from Donald Trump. If Trump doesn't concede, the Democrat will prevail, REGARDLESS of who it is.

As for Trump's chances, they are not good, even if he runs against Biden again. The Democrats have a national majority, don't forget, and they are willing to cheat.
You have to take into account how motivated Democrat voters will be to put a senile old man back into the White House. H ll have a 4 year record and we know it won't be better for the 85 yo fart

Desantis should run and be his own entity. It's time. I'd support him in a millisecond over trump.
Agreed, but if now that I think about it, if you play the long game... if you truly think Trump/Desantis can win in 2024, then Desantis can run as president for the first time in 2028 and if he wins run again in 2032. This is all strategy. I prefer Desantis 1,000% over Trump, but I also don't want a Trump vs. Desantis civil war to give away the 2024 election.

What are you talking about? MAGA has lots of great candidates. Who do you have?

Biden
Harris
Newsom
Buttigeig
Warren
Bernie
AOC
LOL!

"the wrath of MAGA"

Lmfao!
A rapidly dwindling pool of whiny, inbred, mutant snowflakes.
People who whined like little babies about having to freaking wear a mask!

Oooh!
Scary!

:fu:

Get a room, you two.

I am MAGA. MAGA supports Trump and DeSantis.

The irony of Dems being opposed to people who want to make America Great, as if the objective is so absurd that we are part of some kind of deranged cult.

tenor.gif

What are you talking about? MAGA has lots of great candidates. Who do you have?

Biden
Harris
Newsom
Buttigeig
Warren
Bernie
AOC
LOL!

Get a room, you two.

I am MAGA. MAGA supports Trump and DeSantis.

The irony of Dems being opposed to people who want to make America Great, as if the objective is so absurd that we are part of some kind of deranged cult.

tenor.gif
MAGA

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Agreed, but if now that I think about it, if you play the long game... if you truly think Trump/Desantis can win in 2024, then Desantis can run as president for the first time in 2028 and if he wins run again in 2032. This is all strategy. I prefer Desantis 1,000% over Trump, but I also don't want a Trump vs. Desantis civil war to give away the 2024 election.
we can already vision what will be the most watched sets of debates as we see DeSantis and Trump in the center two podiums, then maybe Tim Scott and another major conservative to their left/right. at least those 4. yet if its 8 of them, its gonna make the democrat line up look like a scene from one cookoo flew over the nest

Some of us have that sixth sense. And we are all watching DeSantis closely now as he is getting a lot of free air time. Will he become like Trump when Trump was running? Trump didn't even need to air ads back in 2015/2016. And he won. Ron DeSantis is already in the same situation, only in this scenario he is getting so much free air time long before the 2024 election. He is probably split between republicans at this point. If they start taking polls, odds are it's gonna be a 50/50, 48/52, or a 49/51 result. Is Trump starting to worry? :dunno:
DeSantis has no national record, no record of foreign policy, no record of delivering on promises to the nations best people, no record of spending his days verbally bitch-slapping the living fuck out of Leftist filth….He simply did a bang-up job behind the mic during a recent hurricane so all the hype-sters are pissing on themselves over him right this second….Trump owns the GOP, all good real core Americans are Trump’t up to the max. If Trump truly wants the nomination there isn’t shit anybody can do about it.

Forum List

Back