Republican Kari Lake Increases Lead In Arizona Governor Race

You can call it whatever you like. You can call an apple and banana, but it will still be an apple.

Is Excel too advanced for you?

So you are basically a bookkeeper, or maybe a scheduler. You have nothing at all to do with data.
Excel is a piece of shit developed by Microsoft to emulate the tiny dataset Lotus 123.
Excel was obsolete the moment it came out because most large businesses were already dealing with way more than 32K rows of data.
Most of the jobs I had was to upgrade Excel to SQL Server and break up the data into 4th Form Normalized Tables and develop an actual software suite.

Excel is a piece of shit developed by Microsoft to emulate the tiny dataset Lotus 123.
Excel was obsolete the moment it came out because most large businesses were already dealing with way more than 32K rows of data.
Most of the jobs I had was to upgrade Excel to SQL Server and break up the data into 4th Form Normalized Tables and develop an actual software suite.

I am endlessly amused by people who try to use Excel as a database and then whine that it sucks as one.

That is like whining about your screwdriver not going a good job of pounding a nail into the wall.

I am endlessly amused by people who try to use Excel as a database and then whine that it sucks as one.

That is like whining about your screwdriver not going a good job of pounding a nail into the wall.
If using Excel as a database amuses you, you should visit Wall Street offices and you will laugh your ass off.
Of course, you're so stupid that you missed the fact that Wall Street morons do use Excel in such a manner until it becomes untenable.

If using Excel as a database amuses you, you should visit Wall Street offices and you will laugh your ass off.

If they were, I would be happy to laugh at them.

Of course, you're so stupid that you missed the fact that Wall Street morons do use Excel in such a manner until it becomes untenable.

That is not a fact, that is just one more story from you. And since you have never given anyone a reason to believe a thing you post, I dismiss it as just more BS from you.

If they were, I would be happy to laugh at them.

That is not a fact, that is just one more story from you. And since you have never given anyone a reason to believe a thing you post, I dismiss it as just more BS from you.
You don't know anything outside of your 4 walls.
I'm still meeting people who use Access as a database and have an Access DBA; talk about cheap morons.

I'm still meeting people who use Access as a database and have an Access DBA; talk about cheap morons.

Cool story bro.

Perhaps if you even once had back up a claim you made on here people might believe these stories.

But since you never have, nobody does

Cool story bro.

Perhaps if you even once had back up a claim you made on here people might believe these stories.

But since you never have, nobody does
I'm sure that everyone working on Wall Street will send me their Excel Spreadsheets to show you.
You have some real psychological issues.

I'm sure that everyone working on Wall Street will send me their Excel Spreadsheets to show you.
You have some real psychological issues.

As I said, had you at any time in the past supported a claim you made, then this type of story would be more believable. But since you have never, ever, done so there is no reason at all to buy into this story.

As I said, had you at any time in the past supported a claim you made, then this type of story would be more believable. But since you have never, ever, done so there is no reason at all to buy into this story.
Why don't you support your belief that shows no one uses Excel Spreadsheets as databases.

I don't see how Hobbs being 34K votes ahead of Lake all day looks good for Lake.
The suspicious factor is that the count is going slow as molasses.
We have to get rid of mail ballots. The Dems used COVID in 2022 to allow a steal, and now that it worked so well, they are keeping the scheme going: keep delaying and delaying and delaying until you can hunt up enough ballots to overtake your opponent‘s lead.

And what’s this I hear about a “power black-out” in one of the tight races still collecting ballots? Is that the “aaaaak…..a toilet is leaking” excuse, version 2.0?

We have to get rid of mail ballots.
It results in more Americans participating in democracy.

Utah set the standard. Eight other states now automatically send mail-in ballots to all registered voters. Having the paper record for audits and recounts is an essential safeguard.

Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 6.36.17 PM.png

We have to get rid of mail ballots. The Dems used COVID in 2022 to allow a steal, and now that it worked so well, they are keeping the scheme going: keep delaying and delaying and delaying until you can hunt up enough ballots to overtake your opponent‘s lead.

And what’s this I hear about a “power black-out” in one of the tight races still collecting ballots? Is that the “aaaaak…..a toilet is leaking” excuse, version 2.0?
Most, if not all, District Courts do not systems connected to the Post Office, Social Security or Funeral Homes.
No one notifies the District Courts of changes.

It results in more Americans participating in democracy.

Utah set the standard. Eight other states now automatically send mail-in ballots to all registered voters. Having the paper record for audits and recounts is an essential safeguard.
It also results in long, drawn-out counts and the opportunity for shenanigans. If some Americans don’t want to go to the polls to vote, as we’ve done for generations, then they have willingly given up their right to vote.

It also results in long, drawn-out counts and the opportunity for shenanigans. If some Americans don’t want to go to the polls to vote, as we’ve done for generations, then they have willingly given up their right to vote.
Why? It's just another way of voting. Utah has had for years without a hitch, and they are Republican.

Forum List

Back