Republicans know we are a Democracy. They just admitted it.

A bunch of no-name dipshits. Not Biden. Not any elected Democrat in Congress.

Your MAGA media overhyped it.
1 thread over you Dems are demanding that everyone believe every word the GOP says. You stepped right on the Dem hypocrisy landmine OH SNAP!

Republicans need to let the glorious 1,000 year democrat Reich arrest Trump, continue to let the Intel Agencies spy on Americans and allow 15MM Illegals to vote to prevent America from falling into despotism
Um...retard?

The Senate passed a bipartisan bill to fight illegal immigration. It had everything the Republicans wanted.

And then...Donald Trump ordered the House not to pass it because it would take away his biggest talking point.

How fucking cynical and depraved is THAT?!?

So submissive cuck Mike Johnson said the bill was "dead on arrival".

Donald Trump and the House Republicans now own any border problems.

Former President Donald Trump’s January 6 speech

We're gathered together in the heart of our nation's capital for one very, very basic and simple reason: To save our democracy.

[snip]

Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy.

[snip]

Today, for the sake of our democracy, for the sake of our Constitution, and for the sake of our children, we lay out the case for the entire world to hear.

[snip]

They want to indoctrinate your children. It's all part of the comprehensive assault on our democracy, and the American people are finally standing up and saying no.
you magaturds have lost your minds,,

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the Untited states of America and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands,,
one nation under god yadda yadda,,,

have a nice day,,

Even Donald Trump says we are a democracy.

He did not use the word "republic" even once in his January 6 inciteful speech.

you magaturds have lost your minds,,

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the Untited states of America and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands,,
one nation under god yadda yadda,,,

have a nice day,,
I know this will hurt your brain, but we are a democracy AND a republic.

Duh.

How do you not know this?!?!

Just how deep in the tard hole are you idiots going to go?

Its as if there is no bottom!

The Senate passed a bipartisan bill to fight illegal immigration.
No they did not. As has been pointed out a 100 times that shit bill legalized the invasion of millions more illegals and funded it. It did not secure the border or deport these fuckers back to where they came from. Now you know what a border bill is cheese brain.

I know this will hurt your brain, but we are a democracy AND a republic.

Duh.

How do you not know this?!?!

Just how deep in the tard hole are you idiots going to go?

Its as if there is no bottom!
I know this is going to hurt your brain but we are a constitutional republic thats specially designed to protect the people from a democracy,,

how do you not know this??

just how deep in the turd hole are you idiots going to go??

its as if theres no bottom,,

“We encourage Republicans to substitute the words ‘republic’ and ‘republicanism’ where previously they have used the word ‘democracy,’ ” the resolution says. “Every time the word ‘democracy’ is used favorably it serves to promote the principles of the Democratic Party, the principles of which we ardently oppose.”

The above toxic statement is a direct quote from the WA GOP.

It's all about the brainwashing, can't have the unwashed masses thinking about democracy. That might lead to thinking about Democratic principals!!

They are willing to sacrifice everything the Founders of this country held dear to hold on to power.
And what's worse: they're dumb enough to put it in writing!!

Republicans must be stopped, or we won't have a country for much longer.

OMG, the totally feckless WA State GOP got a case of foot in mouth disease. Not like they have a snowballs chance in hell of ever gaining any power in that commie shithole anyway. But the commie moron just couldn't wait to break out that BIG BROAD BRUSH and creating it's own propaganda. TOOOOO FUCKING FUNNY!!!!!

No they did not. As has been pointed out a 100 times that shit bill legalized the invasion of millions more illegals and funded it. It did not secure the border or deport these fuckers back to where they came from. Now you know what a border bill is cheese brain.
Another poor dumb gaslighted rube.

Sad.

Do you actually bleev Donald Trump read the bill?

I know you haven't.

We have a republic.
1714532027400.png

Forum List

Back