Retired Army Doctor pulls gun on Uber driver

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Clearly, in this interview, he thinks he is the victim. The doctor's excuses were not accepted in the YouTube comments, of which I'm in agreement with. A homeowners fantasy for some is to pull their AR-15 out on someone on their property. Remember the girl who mistakenly pulled into the guys driveway in New York?

Clearly, in this interview, he thinks he is the victim. The doctor's excuses were not accepted in the YouTube comments, of which I'm in agreement with. A homeowners fantasy for some is to pull their AR-15 out on someone on their property. Remember the girl who mistakenly pulled into the guys driveway in New York?

Theres a few people out of millions yeah. So what about Renters?

Well some of this is on Uber. They should supply their drivers with magnetic signs to place on the vehicle. Some of this could be avoided. I had a similar situation once. My youngest daughter got in an argument with her mother. My daughter called an Uber. I happened to pull up at the right time behind the driver. Didn't pull my gun on the driver but also did not let him leave with out seeing the order on the app. Didn't let daughter leave either. Gave the driver some money to cover the trip.

Well some of this is on Uber. They should supply their drivers with magnetic signs to place on the vehicle. Some of this could be avoided.
I wonder if the rules vary by state? All Uber drivers I ever use in Illinois are always clearly marked, and most have the lighted Uber sign on the vehicle. Uber also is verifying their customers, which is is safer for the drivers. Clearly a 13 yr. old should not even be using it.

No, that's a dream of a bunch of leftist scum, like you.

I wonder if the rules vary by state? All Uber drivers I ever use in Illinois are always clearly marked, and most have the lighted Uber sign on the vehicle. Uber also is verifying their customers, which is is safer for the drivers. Clearly a 13 yr. old should not even be using it.
They have no sign here in Ohio. If Uber cared about their drivers, they would have signs no matter the state law.

Forum List

Back