Review of USMB I stumbled on. True?

USMB is owned within the USA but it is noted that many who post on USMB, support Donald Trump, Marjorie Taylor Green and Tucker Carlson who provide comfort and cover to Putin and Russia.
Many who post disagree with left wing propaganda. Why is that a problem?

USMB is owned within the USA but it is noted that many who post on USMB, support Donald Trump, Marjorie Taylor Green and Tucker Carlson who provide comfort and cover to Putin and Russia.

seriously.gif

USMB is constantly in motion. If I start a thread it gets responses so quick I can barely keep up.

Only if the thread is yet another "I hate people who disagree with me! You're stupid, I'm not! I'm a billionaire genius Olympic powerlifter!" type.

Many who post disagree with left wing propaganda. Why is that a problem?
The problem are those who give comfort and cover to Putin and Russia.
Call Putin genius and savvy for invading Ukraine
Believe Putin over his own FBI.

Donald J. Trump
@60Minutes EXCELLENT WATCHING PUTIN'S BRILLIANCE AND TRUMP'S.
@CBS
I LOVED THE INTERVIEWS."

In the world of social media - USMB is a grain of sand.
It is tiny. If reddit is a basketball, USMB is like one of those beads in a beanie baby.
You would probably have to ask 10,000s of people, maybe 100,000 before you would happen to run into someone who has ever heard of it.

USMessageBoard has a rating of 1.91 stars from 105 reviews, indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Reviewers complaining about USMessageBoard most frequently mention right wing problems. USMessageBoard ranks 98th among Forum sites.

Translation, they are unhappy because a site gives equal presence to those who may politically oppose them.

And reading those reviews are actually rather funny, to be honest. Here are just a few of the most humorous ones.

The Moderator is the typical Marxist/Demofascist Moderator who insults anyone who doesnt like the crappy President Joe Biden. Then when he is called out for his insults, he bans you for life. I have been on that board for over 4 years, and now, i just dont give a rats $#*!, about it anymore.

And the stupid, gutless, un-American mod/admin (likely some fat right-wing loser) didn't have the stones to respond to my email questioning the ridiculous banning.

OK, that alone should give the idea that many of these are going to be batguano crazy. As apparently the biased and ban hungry mods are both far right wing and far left wing. But here are some more for entertainment value.

The moderators actively protect child molesters and if you call them out you get censored. Stay away from this sick place! They are evil.

USMB membership consists of predominantly racist, bigoted extreme right wingers who are obsessed with hating immigrants, blacks, LGBTQ individuals and democrats. It's a haven for the lunatic fringe, and many of them even advocate murdering anyone who is not white and ultra conservative.

Definitely alt right haven for any storm fronters. Most racist board I've ever seen and the death and sexual messages from other posters are tolerated. Very little moderation and when there is it's usually Meister one of the worst.

Worst message board onilne they abuse people with disabilities and then kicked them out because of them. Very dangerous group that allows, bullying and racism. They have whole section allowing people to target others because they do. I do not understand why they are still online.

Left Wing Censorship at its maximum. They banned me the first day that I used the site saying I was a spammer. It's really just censorship. If you want support for the lies and the propaganda this is the place for you. Right up there with main stream media. My 2 cents.

The board weights so bad to the far far right. The admins and mods drive off centrists and democrats.

A bunch of old Right Wing geezers refuse to be proven wrong.

This site has special rules to protect pedophiles and tears into anybody who opposes the rape of children. It stalks posters who oppose child rape. It mocks those who oppose child rape. It taunts people by indicating that the indignation caused by the rape of children is funny to them and then it bans people for opposing the rape of children.

a faux conservative in reality a soy boy leftist. The other mods protect his girly boy tush.

I admit, I gotta love that you have some people claiming this forum is exclusively for Liberals, then others scream it is only for Conservatives. And most of them primarily seem to be butthurt they were banned for being abusive to people they did not agree with.

USMB is owned within the USA but it is noted that many who post on USMB, support Donald Trump, Marjorie Taylor Green and Tucker Carlson

Yes, and? We also have outright Marxists, Anarchists, and all sorts from all of the political spectrums (and even some they made up themselves).

So what do you want, to eliminate anybody that does not agree with you and to turn it into a giant echo chamber?

Usmessageboard.com is a moderately popular website with approximately 31K visitors monthly, according to Alexa, which gave it an ordinary traffic rank. Moreover, Us Message Board has yet to grow their social media reach, as it’s relatively low at the moment: 18 StumbleUpon views, 2 Google+ votes and 1 LinkedIn share. This site’s reputation is almost good, but it is important to note that its child safety remains unrated by users.
Reviews are pretty rough but the way the comments are phrased it seems most making a review are trolls/dedicated trouble makers.

The management of US Message Board can take heart that all the other forums where I have registered score worse than this one. :)

Only if the thread is yet another "I hate people who disagree with me! You're stupid, I'm not! I'm a billionaire genius Olympic powerlifter!" type.
You're not being very fair to us billionaire genius powerlifters.

Forum List

Back