RFK Jr. Interview on Glenn Beck Podcast -- Full Interview

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
Virginia

This 79-minute interview is fascinating and informative. I disagree with RFK Jr. on many issues, but I also agree with him on many issues. I see him as a very acceptable alternative to the miserable Trump/Biden choice. After watching several interviews with Kennedy's running mate, Nicole Shanahan, I'm convinced that she is a decent, open-minded, and intelligent person, and is entirely capable of being a good Vice President and of assuming the presidency if needed.

I note that nearly all liberal news outlets are trashing RFK Jr. Some liberal news sources are giving him a fair shake, but most are not. That tells me a lot. He is getting better treatment from conservative news outlets, although many conservative news sites are stridently and unfairly attacking him as a left-wing nut.

RFK Jr. and Shanahan have far more education than Biden and Harris and more than Trump and just about anyone Trump is considering as his VP.

I like Kennedy and Shanahan because they are not rabid partisans but are independent thinkers who are not bound by right-wing or left-wing ideology. Also, RFK Jr. holds many conservative views. Yes, he definitely holds liberal views on a number of issues, but he also holds right-of-center views on many issues (LINK).

BTW, a recent RealClearPolitics poll has Kennedy at 10% nationwide, and some polls put him as high as 16% nationwide. A few polls put him even higher nationwide. Several polls have him in double digits in Michigan, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Arizona, Texas, Pennsylvania, California, and Nevada, and at 8-9% in many other states. This is impressive given that we're only in May, and that he has gotten a fraction of the media coverage that Trump and Biden have gotten and that he has run a fraction of the ads that Trump and Biden have run.

Finally, RFK Jr. appears to be on track to be on the ballot in at least 47 states.

To be fair, there isn't a lot that isn't better than the Trump/Biden choice.

He is a good dude. I hope. He ends up in public service somehow.

Dems CLAIM he steals more votes from Trump than Biden, but that is a lie, otherwise the left would not make so many baseless attacks on him.

1714824686775.jpeg

He hasnt aged a day…

This 79-minute interview is fascinating and informative. I disagree with RFK Jr. on many issues, but I also agree with him on many issues. I see him as a very acceptable alternative to the miserable Trump/Biden choice. After watching several interviews with Kennedy's running mate, Nicole Shanahan, I'm convinced that she is a decent, open-minded, and intelligent person, and is entirely capable of being a good Vice President and of assuming the presidency if needed.

I note that nearly all liberal news outlets are trashing RFK Jr. Some liberal news sources are giving him a fair shake, but most are not. That tells me a lot. He is getting better treatment from conservative news outlets, although many conservative news sites are stridently and unfairly attacking him as a left-wing nut.

RFK Jr. and Shanahan have far more education than Biden and Harris and more than Trump and just about anyone Trump is considering as his VP.

I like Kennedy and Shanahan because they are not rabid partisans but are independent thinkers who are not bound by right-wing or left-wing ideology. Also, RFK Jr. holds many conservative views. Yes, he definitely holds liberal views on a number of issues, but he also holds right-of-center views on many issues (LINK).

BTW, a recent RealClearPolitics poll has Kennedy at 10% nationwide, and some polls put him as high as 16% nationwide. A few polls put him even higher nationwide. Several polls have him in double digits in Michigan, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Arizona, Texas, Pennsylvania, California, and Nevada, and at 8-9% in many other states. This is impressive given that we're only in May, and that he has gotten a fraction of the media coverage that Trump and Biden have gotten and that he has run a fraction of the ads that Trump and Biden have run.

Finally, RFK Jr. appears to be on track to be on the ballot in at least 47 states.

i applaud rfk bringing the good news of hope to beck's benighted listners.

He’s a kook.

His face is now distinctly more orange than the famous orange guy. He's going to pull orange cult votes by the millions.

Forum List

Back