San Francisco DA Chesa Boudin has been recalled

IF you think the demented loony voters of SF learned anything and have mended their ways, please don't forget I still plenty of those wonderful ducks for sale that lay solid gold eggs and poop platinum for very reasonable prices, and please allow a couple years for delivery, cuz of the fake transportation shortages you believe in.
A Sentence(?):
"IF you think the demented loony voters of SF learned anything and have mended their ways, please don't forget I still plenty of those wonderful ducks for sale that lay solid gold eggs and poop platinum for very reasonable prices, and please allow a couple years for delivery, cuz of the fake transportation shortages you believe in."

A Response: Wow, Since 1982 the Bulwer Lytton Fiction Contest has challenged participants to write an atrocious opening sentence to the worst novel never written. The whimsical literary competition honors Sir Edward George Bulwer-Lytton, whose 1830 novel Paul Clifford begins with “It was a dark and stormy night.”

Please Dudley send me the first copy of your novel you've never written. I'm sure you would be one of the winners.

Hopefully, they learned a lesson from their mistake of electing the wrong person for the job.
People in California don't choose, they have organizations like the ccp running vote harvesting ops decide for them.

The only reason the DA in SF and LA lost is to make room for DAS that are even worse.

The last phrase doesn't explain how lefties vote against their own interests. Please provide examples.
You vote for people that put policies and laws in place that create high crime, high housing costs, homelessness, that all hurt the residence of the city and yet the leffy keep electing these far left loons that keep the pattern going.

Zoning laws reduce the number or way homes are built causing prices to soar, the old supply and demand thing. Not arresting or prosecuting shoplifters encourages shoplifting and causes prices for goods to go up or stores just start closing because of losses. Seattle allowed CHOP to thrive two summers ago and told the police to stand down, which in turn caused police officers to resign and caused crime to increase, Seattle was not the only place to see crime increase due to lefty policies.

A Sentence(?):

A Response: Wow, Since 1982 the Bulwer Lytton Fiction Contest has challenged participants to write an atrocious opening sentence to the worst novel never written. The whimsical literary competition honors Sir Edward George Bulwer-Lytton, whose 1830 novel Paul Clifford begins with “It was a dark and stormy night.”

Please Dudley send me the first copy of your novel you've never written. I'm sure you would be one of the winners.

Yes, I realize a lot of you tards are grads of poor schools who never taught you about complex sentences; it shows in your stupid attempts at wit that only make you look even more like a dumbass.

Laws do not create high crimes, the cost of housing or homelessness.

Taxes are required to support necessary and sufficient law enforcement, and law enforcement along with prosecutors, jails, probation officers and defense attorneys are overwhelmed as are the jails and State Prisons.

All elected pols want their jobs and they're all responsible for making tax laws. Democrats support taxes to defend civil rights, the Constitution's Bill of Rights and a myriad amount of bills that ultimately tax the public.

Well when you all (Democrat's), start spending like you got some damned sense, then maybe folk's might get back on board the train with ya.... Until then we are going to fight the bull crap that you leftist want and promote until the cows come home.

You vote for people that put policies and laws in place that create high crime, high housing costs, homelessness, that all hurt the residence of the city and yet the leffy keep electing these far left loons that keep the pattern going.

Zoning laws reduce the number or way homes are built causing prices to soar, the old supply and demand thing. Not arresting or prosecuting shoplifters encourages shoplifting and causes prices for goods to go up or stores just start closing because of losses. Seattle allowed CHOP to thrive two summers ago and told the police to stand down, which in turn caused police officers to resign and caused crime to increase, Seattle was not the only place to see crime increase due to lefty policies.
Absolutely...

You don't make any sense:

S#1: It appears you don't understand voir dire: Voir dire.

S#2: The Speaker's husband is not above the law, he was arrested as any other person who was driving under the influence. As to riots there are some who got away, and some who were arrested. I wasn't part of any of these events, and I suspect you don't either.

S#3 Total bullshit.

2#4 Close to word salad, please rephrase this mess.
What in the actual hell are you talking about?

Voir dire is completely irrelevant here. Jury selection is also entirely irrelevant.

People in California don't choose, they have organizations like the ccp running vote harvesting ops decide for them.

The only reason the DA in SF and LA lost is to make room for DAS that are even worse.
The more you post, the funniest they become, of course you are not alone:

S#1 Response: What are "harvesting ops" Is it some crop harvested in China?

S#2: Opinion without any evidence.

The political ads on TV in the Bay Area were all for the recall, in fact most of them spoke about him and were pissed off (not their words) that they were ordered to not prosecute the arrests. Many of them quit the office for this reason.

The more you post, the funniest they become, of course you are not alone:

S#1 Response: What are "harvesting ops" Is it some crop harvested in China?

S#2: Opinion without any evidence.

The political ads on TV in the Bay Area were all for the recall, in fact most of them spoke about him and were pissed off (not their words) that they were ordered to not prosecute the arrests. Many of them quit the office for this reason.
Was the DA incompetent or was he following orders?

It just makes me think the people running the vote harvesting ops are up to something. I bet the new DAs will be even worse.
Totally,that’s more than likely the only reason Bowden is going out cause they have someone lined up thst will be even worse,thst it was planned in advance.

Totally,that’s more than likely the only reason Bowden is going out cause they have someone lined thst will be worse,thst it was planned in advance.
How much you wanna bet the gangs running the smash and grabs are on the take from the same planners.

What in the actual hell are you talking about?

Voir dire is completely irrelevant here. Jury selection is also entirely irrelevant.
LOL... Sounds like he was hoping to throw some big words out, and somehow you would stumble... They are sad little puppies aren't they ?

S#2: The Speaker's husband is not above the law, he was arrested as any other person who was driving under the influence. As to riots there are some who got away, and some who were arrested. I wasn't part of any of these events, and I suspect you don't either.
Furthermore, it was due to public pressure that the speaker's husband was arraigned.
They waited till the deadline to post the mugshot. (Today).

They had every intention of letting him get away scot-free.

Furthermore, it was due to public pressure that the speaker's husband was arraigned.
They waited till the deadline to post the mugshot. (Today).

They had every intention of letting him get away scot-free.
You're such a liar. Of course that's in the image of trump, dishonesty is the strength of the current decade by the 21st Century faux conservatives.

Statement: "They had every intention of letting him get away scot-free."

Response: Prove the intention of letting him go "scot-free".

"Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol after the Porsche he was driving was in a collision with another vehicle late Saturday in Napa County, the California Highway Patrol confirmed to The Chronicle.

"Pelosi, 82, was arrested at 11:44 p.m. Saturday and was later booked into the Napa County Department of Corrections shortly after 4 a.m. Sunday, according to jail records."

You stated earlier that you know more than me on legal issues, this post of your proves you are both a damn lair and ignorant on DUI arrests.

The collision with another car, the standard Field Sobriety Test (FST) was administered at the place of the collision; he failed the FST and was than taken to the local police station and administered a Breathalyzer test. Upon this test at the station he was transported to the County Jail put in a cell for booking.

The arresting officers were on the 2nd or evening watch, upon putting Mr. Pelosi at their station, he remained in a cell until the grave yard replaced the evening or 2nd watch and then the graveyard watch transported him for booking at the county jail.

Gascon and Boudin the two biggest bozos on the planet. They're as bad as far right wackos.

Forum List

Back