May 29, 2023
Died In 2023

now his grave has been destroyed

who does such things?

He did an important job during re.unification of Germany

Died In 2023

now his grave has been destroyed

who does such things?

In this case someone who not knows what means "hard work". I guess he liked to sleep in Wolfgang's coffin because he was totally drunken, full of drugs and naturally insane. But after 1 1/2 yards he was exhausted 2-3 yards before he had been able to knock and Wolgang not had been able to answer "Welcome" - ¿or had he?

Diejenigen, die sich da unten hingelegt haben denen sage ich: Wenn wir jetzt in einer ordentlichen Bundestagssitzung wären müsste ich irgendwie dafür sorgen, dass sie da weggehen. Jetzt würde ich sagen: Bleiben sie ruhig liegen. Ich sage allerdings: Morgen Nachmittag ... morgen Mittag um 12 Uhr muss ich hier die Sitzung des Bundestages eröffnen und bis dahin sollten sie sich entfernt haben.
Wolfgang Schäuble
I say to those who are lying down there: If we were in a proper Bundestag session right now, I would have to somehow make sure that you leave. Now I'd say: stay still. But I say: Tomorrow afternoon ... tomorrow at 12 noon I have to open the Bundestag session here and you should have left by then.

PS: I on my own never had anything to do with "Friday for future" and I will never have anything to do with this absurde organisation. Who likes to help our nature has to learn a lot - that's the only way. But nice that they informed all Germans about the climate change - a totally new and unknown theme in 202x.
By the way. Do you know Dr. Arbter? No? Did you really never hear anything about this man? How comes? He spoke in the 1960ies/70ies/80ies about many problems in this context. If "Friday for future" invents a time travel machine they could support him. But how to invent a time travel machine without to learn math and physics in school?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back