She is an expert at fixing cars and was an expert aerospace mechanic

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
I don't know what in cars she can't fix. She is intelligent. She is beautiful as I see here. Do you think she is beautiful? Do you think she is smart? What do you think about her service in the Air Force?

Most of this "pretty girl builds big trucks/fast cars" crap is just clickbait.

Most of this "pretty girl builds big trucks/fast cars" crap is just clickbait.
99 percent of the best youtubers use clickbait. So you have no opinion on her skills?

99 percent of the best youtubers use clickbait. So you have no opinion on her skills?
Does she actually have them? I mean other than letting us look at her butt when she bends over?

I'm betting she doesn't. That's what I mean by "clickbait".

Does she actually have them? I mean other than letting us look at her butt when she bends over?

I'm betting she doesn't. That's what I mean by "clickbait".
Good question that I do know the answer to. I have seen her site dozens of times over a span of several years. She really is an expert. And even a novice sees it when watching her videos. Of course she is in common with other beautiful women and almost all have a nice butt. But show us the ugly ones if it pleases you.

Good question that I do know the answer to. I have seen her site dozens of times over a span of several years. She really is an expert. And even a novice sees it when watching her videos. Of course she is in common with other beautiful women and almost all have a nice butt. But show us the ugly ones if it pleases you.

Good question that I do know the answer to

She really is an expert.

Do you or don't you?

My question is this. If you thought she wasn't attractive would you have even made this thread or watched 1 of her videos? I'd bet my bottom is no. As you've posted these "look at how sexy, and intelligent, and beautiful, and hot, and attractive" some woman is.

Really she is a YouTube whore. She knows some things yes, but she is there because of her body. She spends a lot of time showing her belly when her shirt lifts up that is very snug, her snug shorts, highly manicured nails. It's plainly obvious she is there to sell her body first and her knowledge second.

Forum List

Back