Shelve the Tea Party forum

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
This part of the board is moribund. These things do fall out of fashion.

I suggest that the forum is converted to a forum to discuss werstern movies. There would be a lot more interest in that.
I would volunteer to mod the forum if this would help. Cant say fairer than that.

I suggest that the forum is converted to a forum to discuss werstern movies. There would be a lot more interest in that.
I would volunteer to mod the forum if this would help. Cant say fairer than that.
why does it scare you so much??

better to shelve allowing foreign pieces of shit like you from commenting on out local issues,,

Because this link is to something from Wiki, I disclaim any suggestion that it is unbiased or even accurate in general. Tea Party movement - Wikipedia

Nonetheless, the Tea Party Movement had merit at the time it began; and it might well be time to reinvigorate its agenda.
I think history will look back and say that the Tea Party brought the Deep State out from under its wet rock for the first time

This long dormant and previously moribund forum is rallying!

1659464605055.gif

I never thought I’d say this, but:

Thank you, taint.

😁👍

The admins won't remove outdated forums. I've asked before

How about just renaming it?

Members of the Freedom Caucus and Their Mission in Congress​

jordan-7f84d61fb814488b9c0d1d1a2b48a8ab.jpg

Updated on October 05, 2020

". . . The Freedom Caucus is a voting bloc of about three dozen Republican members of the House of Representatives who are among the most ideologically conservative in Congress. Many of the Freedom Caucus members are veterans of the Tea Party movement that took root following the bank bailouts of the Great Recession and the election of Barack Obama as president in 2008. As of 2020, the chairman of the Freedom Caucus was U.S. Rep. Andy Biggs of Arizona.

The Freedom Caucus was formed in January 2015 by nine members whose mission is to “advance an agenda of limited, constitutional government in Congress.”1 It has also argued for a more decentralized power structure in the House, one that allows rank-and-file members a greater voice in deliberations.

The mission of the Freedom Caucus reads:

“The House Freedom Caucus gives a voice to countless Americans who feel that Washington does not represent them. We support open, accountable and limited government, the Constitution and the rule of law, and policies that promote the liberty, safety and prosperity of all Americans.”1

The coalition has been described as a splinter group of the Republican Study Committee, the conservative group that serves as a watchdog on the party's leadership in Congress. . . ."

The forever grievance

December 4, 2020
Conservatives have traded periodic revolts for a permanent revolution

How about just renaming it?

Members of the Freedom Caucus and Their Mission in Congress​

jordan-7f84d61fb814488b9c0d1d1a2b48a8ab.jpg

Updated on October 05, 2020

". . . The Freedom Caucus is a voting bloc of about three dozen Republican members of the House of Representatives who are among the most ideologically conservative in Congress. Many of the Freedom Caucus members are veterans of the Tea Party movement that took root following the bank bailouts of the Great Recession and the election of Barack Obama as president in 2008. As of 2020, the chairman of the Freedom Caucus was U.S. Rep. Andy Biggs of Arizona.

The Freedom Caucus was formed in January 2015 by nine members whose mission is to “advance an agenda of limited, constitutional government in Congress.”1 It has also argued for a more decentralized power structure in the House, one that allows rank-and-file members a greater voice in deliberations.

The mission of the Freedom Caucus reads:

“The House Freedom Caucus gives a voice to countless Americans who feel that Washington does not represent them. We support open, accountable and limited government, the Constitution and the rule of law, and policies that promote the liberty, safety and prosperity of all Americans.”1

The coalition has been described as a splinter group of the Republican Study Committee, the conservative group that serves as a watchdog on the party's leadership in Congress. . . ."

The forever grievance

December 4, 2020
Conservatives have traded periodic revolts for a permanent revolution
How about "Way out West with Tommy Tainant" ? That has a great ring to it.

Just trying to build a welcoming inclusive community. A place where we can discuss the old west with fellow enthusiasts.
579bb0c5-55c4-4623-ac95-043528c6fb22_text.gif

What does, "the old west," have to do with the "Tea Party?"

You posted a politically motivated post with an obvious partisan agenda, and I proved how there are still stake holders interested in this sub-forum, who have simply redefined their caucus with a more accurate name, and now?

You are simply trolling and deflecting.

579bb0c5-55c4-4623-ac95-043528c6fb22_text.gif

What does, "the old west," have to do with the "Tea Party?"

You posted a politically motivated post with an obvious partisan agenda, and I proved how there are still stake holders interested in this sub-forum, who have simply redefined their caucus with a more accurate name, and now?

You are simply trolling and deflecting.
The old west is a subject of infinite interest. The tea party is yesterdays news.

The old west is a subject of infinite interest. The tea party is yesterdays news.

Republican leaders face threat of revived Freedom Caucus in GOP-led House​

March 8, 2022

‘Launching Pad for a National Movement’: Freedom Caucus Expands to State Legislatures with Georgia Organization​

14 Dec 2021

iu

Republican leaders face threat of revived Freedom Caucus in GOP-led House​

March 8, 2022

‘Launching Pad for a National Movement’: Freedom Caucus Expands to State Legislatures with Georgia Organization​

14 Dec 2021

iu
No need to give loons a platform.

Not at all. I am one of the best posters on this board. Some accomodation is needed to make me feel welcome.
If you are calling voices you disagree with "loons," and wish to silence them?

You do not understand what it means to be American, and thus? You prove yourself one of the enemies of America, and one of the worst members of the board.

Clearly you are a enemy agent and a hostile foreign agent, a subversive.

Forum List

Back